Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

KEITH WILLIAMS...A MONSTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flex Wheeler View Post
    ok.... this was 17 days out
    Keith Williams looks like **** ******* but with no legs.....and in his prime **** ******* looked like shit.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by HERCULES1X
      Here ya go...

This is the SHIT TALKING FOOL AKA SWEDE. ...who had the nerve to post his pic in a former thread. A little search turned it up. Notice the retardedness in his appearance and shape of his head. Notice the smooth as a baby's ass skin and total lack of any muscle development. This is the same person commenting on EVERYONE...I mean come on Swede...If you are gonna RIP people at least look like you workout and have some kinda muscle to show...lolololol...Like I said...Swede is good for JOKES
      haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
        Keith Williams looks like **** ******* but with no legs.....and in his prime **** ******* looked like shit.
        REALLY WTF ARE YOU LOOKING AT TARD NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Comment

• Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
          Since were on the topic of members pics. Lets see yours!
          SWEDE, FOREMAN and WISCONSINBB since all want to be talk about others photos let's see what you all are working with. Ain't no futre when your frontin. I just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by keith williams View Post
            REALLY WTF ARE YOU LOOKING AT TARD NOT EVEN CLOSE.
            I wish my legs were as small as yours are.

Hahahaha, worst legs ever.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
              I wish my legs were as small as yours are.

Hahahaha, worst legs ever.
              Like I said where's the picks. ForemanRules casting stones get you no where but you probably have not ever read the bible your a waste of my godly time I will just have to pray for you. God Bless My friend

Comment

Like I said where's the picks. ForemanRules casting stones get you no where but you probably have not ever read the bible your a waste of my godly time I will just have to pray for you. God Bless My friend
                I have read the Bible dozens of times, best book of fiction ever written hands down.

Now my pics, well I quit lifting 5 years ago but last year I trained and dieted for 7 1/2 weeks and came up with this. I am old and a natty so I do not look as good as many here but my legs look better than this illegal GH, slin, steroid user and fake Bible fan.

Enjoy breaking all the laws in the Bible.....also learn how to squat.
                Attached Files

Comment

• KIETH ...i mean zuse maximus ..i mean Keith..

do you think you look like that in the offseason post some more off season pics..

i would google you but im spooked for all the little dick that will show up.

all this Fake Bs of him "go with god" or whatever is BS you know hes EFFIN pissed when he comes on here. ( i would be too if i looked like an ass hole)

haha forman your brutal

keith i would love to have you and andy on the stand for me

But seriously who cares its the internet

Comment

You tell us...

HAHAHAHA you're a fucking moron!!

Comment

Here ya go...

This is the SHIT TALKING FOOL AKA SWEDE. ...who had the nerve to post his pic in a former thread. A little search turned it up. Notice the retardedness in his appearance and shape of his head. Notice the smooth as a baby's ass skin and total lack of any muscle development. This is the same person commenting on EVERYONE...I mean come on Swede...If you are gonna RIP people at least look like you workout and have some kinda muscle to show...lolololol...Like I said...Swede is good for JOKES

hahahahaha! Who are you?

Did I hurt your feeling over at GB, because thats the Only place that, NON serious photo is posted lol!

Never said I looked anything special, But feel free to put up comparisons of yourself??

I talk shit AND post photos, you talk shit and ehhhmmm, stalk me? lol!!

Now man up and post some photos stalker.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONSTUDENT View Post
                        What kind of schmoe goes and posts up pics of another member..digging through their posts. Unless you look like fucking mr olympia, HERCULES, then you too should shut the fuck up. Who the fuck digs though peoples shit to find pics? What a loser.

and its only posted on gb weeks ago.

EPIC digging hahaha

Comment

SWEDE, FOREMAN and WISCONSINBB since all want to be talk about others photos let's see what you all are working with. Ain't no futre when your frontin. I just saying.
                          Wbb would probably beat you in a comp, if he satyd 100% serious.

I ofc wouldn't Im small and ive never claimed anything else what I am though is I'm good at spotting BS and calling people out on it, I posted a few photos though.

you should be kinda scared for hercules though, his schmoeing is getting Intense.

Comment

• And this photo is taken right after the gym with a nice pump. I thought I looked very big, but my friend Promised it wasn't photoshopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if any of yall think its photoshoped?

then you Frontin on me haterzzz!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mikegio1989 View Post
                              KIETH ...i mean zuse maximus ..i mean Keith..

epic like 5 posts in a row now though, Im gonna have to chill lol!

Comment

• This thread will be even better when this dude gets destroyed at the USA's. It will be like a feeding frenzy.

Comment

Working...
                                X