Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

KEITH WILLIAMS...A MONSTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kieth, my basic math skills caused me to question the legitimacy of your bodyfat claims, I'm sure you can understand this. Anyhow, i've wished you nothing but the best of luck at the USA. People on this thread have a waaaaaay bigger problem with your schmoe Hercules than they do with you. He's the new Billy Guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swede View Post
      hahahahaha! Who are you?

Did I hurt your feeling over at GB, because thats the Only place that, NON serious photo is posted lol!

Never said I looked anything special, But feel free to put up comparisons of yourself??

I talk shit AND post photos, you talk shit and ehhhmmm, stalk me? lol!!

Now man up and post some photos stalker.
      These pics were great back in 2006 and still just as exciting today.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
        These pics were great back in 2006 ans still just as exciting today.

lol, far left and far right is from this week

I went from looking decent, to absolute SHIT to now decent again, hence the no improvements lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForemanRules View Post
          When this guy wins anything that matters lest me know.

hahahaha, look at the damn legs.

If his Improvements in contest conditioning isn't HUUUUUUUUUUUGE this year, it has to be one of the most non productive offseasons ive EVER seen.

To improve soo much, then it all shrinks off. Even the new genetic shape of keiths legs lol!

hes legs went from wayyy behind his upper body and pretty bad compares to Super Hw's which im guessing keith is, to all of a sudden the biggest legs in the entire bodybuilding world all within one year

Comment

• Originally posted by Swede View Post
            And this photo is taken right after the gym with a nice pump. I thought I looked very big, but my friend Promised it wasn't photoshopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if any of yall think its photoshoped?

then you Frontin on me haterzzz!!!!
            This is not photoshoped swede is a hater,WisconsinBB doesn't know math, keith now have 0% bf or maybe -3%bf and will win the usa and HERCULES1X is NOT a schmoe-gay-stalker of swede.

Comment

• Originally posted by HERCULES1X
              HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA...I love the humbling attitude you have now...

Umm you posted the pics here as well or someone else did, but making a visit over to getbig I see you caused quite the outbreak of laughter after posting these pic. You're hated over there more than over here...why is that???...Is it becasuse you make the same stupid comments over there like here? Hmmm... I will let the MD members take a trip to GB and read your remarks on the Gossip and Opinion boards and see how the members RIP YOU APART OVER THERE...re you already are.... an established pain in the ass. GO GET A JOB!!!!!!
              Humbling? I never claimed to look anything special, that doesnt make me Blind though.

hahaha, Im not hated on getbig at all lol.

And Im guessing thats a "no" regarding you posting photos?

Comment

• But Swede, the fact is mate, you've admitted that you DO go on GetBig...Not cool bro, not cool...
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Either you are SWEDE or you have some secrets in your closet that are creeping out...lol
                  I have none and have posted my pics many times. You on the other hand are a 50 year old fat schmoe who has never trained in his life, you love to worship man muscle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giles View Post
                    But Swede, the fact is mate, you've admitted that you DO go on GetBig...Not cool bro, not cool...

I like GB more then any other forum.
                    once you get used to it, its kinda like a soap opera lol!

And the only site where NO BULLSHIT truly applies.

Sure there are some retards there, but same goes for this place and **.
                    At least on gb you can call out people without have to worrying about getting banned.

and there is a POSITIVE board there also for all the fragile egos.

phil heat even stops in for a few posts every now and then. is he here?

Comment

• phil did get "called out" on the photo when he poses with all the money, and he had a huge meltdown over it. Funny shit

GB is more entertaintment though and less real info.

Comment

BTW...I am not stalking your ass, problem is you are on every god damn board on the net, so no matter where I go there you already are.... an established pain in the ass. GO GET A JOB!!!!!!
                        so since you know he is on every board on the net, that means you are too, so that means you have no job, and you are an established pain in the ass? also a dumbass you sound like an average unemployed pos...
                        What we do in life echoes in eternity.

Comment

We all now know you LOOK LIKE NOTHING SPECIAL Swede...the pictures confirmed that....

You are BLIND with the disease called JEALOUSY....

The point of the board Swede is to support competitors, find out information on competitions and competitors and if comments are to be made, let them be done RESPECFULLY. You continuously condemn every competitor regardless of what he looks like. You screa,m out comments with no proof to back up what you say. Ronnie Coleman at his prime is a target for you!!! So what does that say about you? It say you're an insecure, reclusive, jealous, envious misfit loner who is angry at those who have achieve their dreams/desires... whereas you have achieved nothing; add to this the competitors are getting attention for their physiques and are in magazines, traveling, competing/doing shows...and what attention are you getting/what shows are you in?.....NONE! So instead of complimenting the competitors you retaliate by spewing these venomous comments to everyone who garners any attention or have gained the muscle you only wish you could.

Know that your type are understood. You make interesting conversation on a therapist's couch. At some point you will come to apreciate the things in life that you can not have or achieve as opposed to condemning those who can and have.

Is that a NO regarding MY photos...Hell yeah, your last BIZZARE comment was about ENGAGING IN NUDE WRESTLING!!!! I don't wanna be someone's jerk off material.

...cop-out

Comment

Is that a NO regarding MY photos...Hell yeah, your last BIZZARE comment was about ENGAGING IN NUDE WRESTLING!!!! I don't wanna be someone's jerk off material.
                            hahahaahahah, what a fucking pussy.

Excuses excuses excuses.

Who would have known

Comment

Ronnie Coleman at his prime is a target for you!!!

Ok lets make a deal.

Show me a posted when I hated on Ronnie Colemans physique IN HIS PRIME. And I will never post on this site again.
                              And If you can't find it. You will never post again.

Deal?

should be easy right? and you should be able to find is right away? because all I do is hate?

Come on now schmoey
                              Last edited by Swede; July 22, 2009, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• lol, dont take away this guy's life swede.
                                What we do in life echoes in eternity.

Comment

Working...
                                X