Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

KEITH WILLIAMS...A MONSTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by peytonchris View Post
    lol, dont take away this guy's life swede.

Cant you picture him infront of you right now?

All sweaty shaking and going thru all my posts trying to find something bad about coleman while screaming "PLEASE GOD HELP ME FIND SOMETHING!!" lol

Comment

• i mostly picture him as a sad scared little girl...
      Attached Files
      What we do in life echoes in eternity.

Comment

• Add a beer gut, balding head, and 400 BB dvd's in the backround and I think you're getting close

maby even some Nasser underwear

Comment

• Fool proof evidence.

Originally posted by Dlew6969 View Post
          Haha, I Just checked it on CS3 and all the carpet is pixalated on the right quad (his right)..

Some amateur has hit it with with clone and liquify without cleaning the layers up.......

Shit...I should put up a screen shot.....

Originally posted by Dlew6969 View Post
          Okay for some reason when i saved it on photoshop it went back to normal..

Heres a screen grab...look at the carpet....I can do do the layers on the quad also if needed....

I never touched this any way, Compare it to the pic above.....

for the people that know something about photoshop.

Comment

• my bad, that was just the wrong picture, he must have posted this front single bicep pose somewhere...
            Attached Files

Comment

• hahahahahah, wouldn't suprise me if thats actually him

Comment

• lol, isnt he proud of that belly, probably photoshoped it to make it bigger..

Comment

• I guess Hercules is about to leave forever? lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by HERCULES1X
                    heheheh..

Twenty Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Twenty Three posts...since 2007. Do you think you need to occupy yourself with something else Foreskin...LIKE A JOB!!!!. Are you SWEDE under another name? Hmmmmm....
                    Why do you concern yourself so much with other peoples living and financial situations? Especially when you dont even know them at all.

And way to creep all over the internet looking for a picture of swede. Reading this thread really makes out to be a creepy old musclewroshiping troll.
                    -2012 NPC Illinois State Heavyweight and Overall Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Swede View Post
                      I guess Hercules is about to leave forever? lol.
                      one can only hope, but i bet he comes back later and says he had to do work at his non existant job so he didnt have .5 seconds to post that he was gay?

Comment

hahahaha, look at the damn legs.

If his Improvements in contest conditioning isn't HUUUUUUUUUUUGE this year, it has to be one of the most non productive offseasons ive EVER seen.

To improve soo much, then it all shrinks off. Even the new genetic shape of keiths legs lol!

hes legs went from wayyy behind his upper body and pretty bad compares to Super Hw's which im guessing keith is, to all of a sudden the biggest legs in the entire bodybuilding world all within one year

Whoaa now that tells the tale right there, I knew Keith photoshopped but i didnt realize it was this obvious and bad.

he needs to STOP frontin with fake pictures and just be himself.

V V
                        Classic physique with modern mass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vander_V View Post
                          Whoaa now that tells the tale right there, I knew Keith photoshopped but i didnt realize it was this obvious and bad.

he needs to STOP frontin with fake pictures and just be himself.

V V

its not photoshopped. He just had an amazing pump then changed the shape of his legs competly in the offseason photo lol

Comment

• Originally posted by HERCULES1X
                            chuckle chuckle...people who look to shut other mutha fuckers up...

Now stop talking before I post a pic of YOU!!!!!!

Post a pic of me then bitch, all mine are over a year and a half old.....Infact, you are probably one that has schmoed off to my pictures before you tiny dicked prick. Quick posting photoshopped pics and running your fat slob mouth.

Comment

its not photoshopped. He just had an amazing pump then changed the shape of his legs competly in the offseason photo lol
                              Yea the pump he got from working out his legs made his shoulders swell up so much, it increased the width of his bone structure too!

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONSTUDENT View Post
                                Yea the pump he got from working out his legs made his shoulders swell up so much, it increased the width of his bone structure too!

never heard of a "clavicle pump"?

Comment

Working...
                                X