Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

KEITH WILLIAMS...A MONSTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you gonna take me up on this, or are you gonna back down Once again? schmoey

Originally posted by Swede View Post
    Ok lets make a deal.

Show me a posted when I hated on Ronnie Colemans physique IN HIS PRIME. And I will never post on this site again.
    And If you can't find it. You will never post again.

Deal?

should be easy right? and you should be able to find is right away? because all I do is hate?

Come on now schmoey

Comment

• Originally posted by HERCULES1X
      We all now know you LOOK LIKE NOTHING SPECIAL Swede...the pictures confirmed that....

You are BLIND with the disease called JEALOUSY....

The point of the board Swede is to support competitors, find out information on competitions and competitors and if comments are to be made, let them be done RESPECFULLY. You continuously condemn every competitor regardless of what he looks like. You screa,m out comments with no proof to back up what you say. Ronnie Coleman at his prime is a target for you!!! So what does that say about you? It say you're an insecure, reclusive, jealous, envious misfit loner who is angry at those who have achieve their dreams/desires... whereas you have achieved nothing; add to this the competitors are getting attention for their physiques and are in magazines, traveling, competing/doing shows...and what attention are you getting/what shows are you in?.....NONE! So instead of complimenting the competitors you retaliate by spewing these venomous comments to everyone who garners any attention or have gained the muscle you only wish you could.

Know that your type are understood. You make interesting conversation on a therapist's couch. At some point you will come to apreciate the things in life that you can not have or achieve as opposed to condemning those who can and have.

Is that a NO regarding MY photos...Hell yeah, your last BIZZARE comment was about ENGAGING IN NUDE WRESTLING!!!! I don't wanna be someone's jerk off material.
      Classic projection.
      Its impossible for a guy of my stature intelligence and moral fibre to befriend a guy like orstki who is a slimey rodent like person

Comment

• Im guessing thats a "no" once again haha.

Comment

• lol, this guy/girl/nobody, hercules is really sad, congrats 2 year old
          What we do in life echoes in eternity.

Comment

• "Ronnie Coleman at his prime is a target for you"

Prove it. Prove that I used Ronnie Coleman in his prime as a target Because that Exactly what you said, Now prove it or just shut your fucking mouth thank you.

You're all show and no go schmoe.

Get ready again for a bunch of excuses.

Comment

• everytime you get called out you turn the "attack" around into a lame personal insult, trying to hide the fact that you're an old pathetic schmoe.

Good luck with your life though, You seem to be doing GREAT LOL!

(here comes the complete turnaround that will end with him complaining about my life) lol.

Now I'm of to watching a movie with 2 girls, and later having one spend the night.

What are you doing tonight? Watching Jay cutlers 6 hour long dvd for the 3rd time this week? While eating chicken breast and a pizza?

You see, I can play the insult game also, But I honestly feel kinda bad making fun of someone like you, So feel free to make "fun" of me. If that makes you day a little bit better haha. I can take it

Comment

• Originally posted by HERCULES1X
                My comment means, you criticize everyone and even Ronnie Coleman in his prime would be NOT GOOD ENOUGH IN YOUR EYES.... in short he would be a target of condemnation by you.

Well thats a lie, So by you stating it, surley you would have some sort of proof?

And stop talking about my family. I haven't mentioned yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swede View Post
                  Well thats a lie, So by you stating it, surley you would have some sort of proof?

And stop talking about my family. I haven't mentioned yours.
                  Its billies fake account dude.

when Shawn told him to get off his cock he jumped ship to Williams, its the same agenda and the same schome.
                  "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

• Originally posted by paradox View Post
                    Its billies fake account dude.

when Shawn told him to get off his cock he jumped ship to Williams, its the same agenda and the same schome.

I feel kinda sorry for him.

I just hope its a kid, If not then ...wow.

Comment

• to be honest he does sound like my little nephew, uses the same jobless insult over and over, never anything new or original or realistic, im sure hes probably in middle school or something out for summer break with no gf or the like

Comment

• Originally posted by Vander_V View Post
                        Whoaa now that tells the tale right there, I knew Keith photoshopped but i didnt realize it was this obvious and bad.

he needs to STOP frontin with fake pictures and just be himself.

V V
                        Ok, Vander V fuck this that picture was on Dave P. low fat diet that cause me alot of size last year Big Sean Allen, Todd Jewell and I will all say the same thing we all lost alot of size that cost us all better placing last year but new year new trainer and much needed improvements happen 2 days from now you and all you negatives sorry assholes we'll all see. And I can't wait for all you to eat you freaking words peace have to catch my plane to vegas now hope to see you all there.BKW

Comment

• Originally posted by keith williams View Post
                          Ok, Vander V fuck this that picture was on Dave P. low fat diet that cause me alot of size last year Big Sean Allen, Todd Jewell and I will all say the same thing we all lost alot of size that cost us all better placing last year but new year new trainer and much needed improvements happen 2 days from now you and all you negatives sorry assholes we'll all see. And I can't wait for all you to eat you freaking words peace have to catch my plane to vegas now hope to see you all there.BKW

[ame="http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showpost.php?p=1574574&postcount=368"]Muscular Development Forums - View Single Post - KEITH WILLIAMS...A MONSTER[/ame]

Just check that post keith.

Now you KNOW its edited.
                          But im sure you didnt actually know about it yourself.

But good luck at the comp!

And I probably made you one of the most popular npc dudes lol. (this thread has 15.000 views afterall hehe)

Comment

• keith-why not put out some updated pix and shut everyone up if you feel you are dead on this time through? guess we will all see soon enough...

Comment

• Originally posted by joshbarnett View Post
                              keith-why not put out some updated pix and shut everyone up if you feel you are dead on this time through? guess we will all see soon enough...

No we wont see, what we will see is more excuses.

It Doesn't get much clearer then this..

[ame="http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showpost.php?p=1574574&postcount=368"]Muscular Development Forums - View Single Post - KEITH WILLIAMS...A MONSTER[/ame]

Comment

• lol, true about those posts, hes a popular guy, and this thread is funny as shit. pics would be good, throw us some natural, i mean, non enhanced pics

Comment

Working...
                                X