Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

KEITH WILLIAMS...A MONSTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant believe keith keeps coming back and posting here with all the shit talking. he didnt even start the damn thread. Good entertainment though. Hopefully keith does well.
    -2012 NPC Illinois State Heavyweight and Overall Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by keith williams View Post
      Ok, Vander V fuck this that picture was on Dave P. low fat diet that cause me alot of size last year Big Sean Allen, Todd Jewell and I will all say the same thing we all lost alot of size that cost us all better placing last year but new year new trainer and much needed improvements happen 2 days from now you and all you negatives sorry assholes we'll all see. And I can't wait for all you to eat you freaking words peace have to catch my plane to vegas now hope to see you all there.BKW
      THAT'S RIGHT KEITH...GO GET YOUR TROPHY!!!

I am in the cheering section with the other suporters of BB...let those LOSER wanna B's choke on jealousy. They all wish they were where you are right now.... instead they are clogging up bandwith on the internet with dumb posts....
      LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

Comment

• ok hercules, you sound EXACTLY like the gay cheerleaders off of the Longest Yard...wow, thats pretty awesome, basicallly makes you a movie star, basically...
        What we do in life echoes in eternity.

Comment

• Originally posted by paradox View Post
          Its billies fake account dude.

when Shawn told him to get off his cock he jumped ship to Williams, its the same agenda and the same schome.
          Who the HELL is Billy and what fake account?

BTW It is spelled Billy's...that is apostrophe then S. Not BILLIES. Lots of DUMMIES on board.

Further take a gander at who created this thread...I DID... so how could I have "jumped ship to Williams" if I created the thread to start with...

Stop hanging with Swede so much ...his stupidity is starting to rub off on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by peytonchris View Post
            to be honest he does sound like my little nephew, uses the same jobless insult over and over, never anything new or original or realistic, im sure hes probably in middle school or something out for summer break with no gf or the like
            Just a reminder...It was Swede who posted he is jobless, living in his dad's attic, with "other" means of making an income. This came after many other members commented on his perpetual state of being on this board...so it is NOT and insult...IT IS THE TRUTH that you nor he seem to like. But if neither of you like it then both of you should...GET A JOB!!!!

BTW if your "little nephew" sounds like me and is telling you to get a job...maybe you should listen to him...he sounds like a WISE KID.

Comment

• I am a HUGE fan of bodybuilding. What I am not a fan of is having people tell me blatently horrible lies and insulting my intelligence by trying to feed me some "2.9 % bodyfat at 279, ON THE NUTS" bullshit.

Comment

• wow, hercules, this is stupid, ill explain since you are rather slow, my nephew does not say im jobless, as ive always had a job since 15 yrs. old, little kids just will use the same old jokes even when they get really worn out, like your mom...i have a job, get a life. and dont rape poor keith williams.
                What we do in life echoes in eternity.

Comment

• Originally posted by HERCULES1X View Post

BTW It is spelled Billy's...that is apostrophe then S. Not BILLIES. Lots of DUMMIES on board.

Further take a gander at who created this thread...I DID... so how could I have "jumped ship to Williams" if I created the thread to start with...

Why are you so angry? And attacking peoples grammar is such a douchey thing to do. Its a forum not an english exam. wow

Comment

• Originally posted by keith williams View Post
                    Ok, Vander V fuck this that picture was on Dave P. low fat diet that cause me alot of size last year Big Sean Allen, Todd Jewell and I will all say the same thing we all lost alot of size that cost us all better placing last year but new year new trainer and much needed improvements happen 2 days from now you and all you negatives sorry assholes we'll all see. And I can't wait for all you to eat you freaking words peace have to catch my plane to vegas now hope to see you all there.BKW
                    I hear ya bro and I'm not bashing on you, you obviously have a great build no doubt about that, but as for the pics well I'm just going by what I see in these pictures, I honestly hope you make us eat our words, that would prove you weren't frontin and you did your homework this year.

If you win that SHW class I will be the 1st one to congratulate you, and if you lose I will still congratualte you as well, it takes a lot to get up there on a national stage.

best of luck prove the pictures true on that stage, thats when it will all show, frontin or no frontin.

V V
                    Classic physique with modern mass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swede View Post
                      Fool proof evidence.

for the people that know something about photoshop.
                      NEVERMIND

Comment

• Originally posted by peytonchris View Post
                        wow, hercules, this is stupid, ill explain since you are rather slow, my nephew does not say im jobless, as ive always had a job since 15 yrs. old, little kids just will use the same old jokes even when they get really worn out, like your mom...i have a job, get a life. and dont rape poor keith williams.

TWEENS are so annoying....

Comment

Ill spell billy any I want cocksucker

bilie
                          billy
                          bill's
                          billlies
                          bil-ee

next time you talk to me address me as sir, and you better have the pictures of you in high heels ready as well little trick punk bitch.
                          "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

• Originally posted by paradox View Post
                            Ill spell billy any I want cocksucker

bilie
                            billy
                            bill's
                            billlies
                            bil-ee

next time you talk to me address me as sir, and you better have the pictures of you in high heels ready as well little trick punk bitch.
                            Everyone is entitled to be ILLITERATE if they want to I guess...

I just want you to realize that when you say Billie's you are showing OWNERSHIP so therefore it is with and apostrophe S...you should have stayed in school...dropping out of elementary school is not good...

I think you mean address you as 'JUNIOR' as surely you can't be more than a tween yourself like the Peyton character on this board...you guys sure are funny...

Does your dad and friends know that you are homosexuals and are into drag queens? Both you and Swede indulge in being with men who wrestle nude or dressed as women...Hmmmmm... Your secret is out now...go tell your parents

Comment

I just want you to realize that when you say Billie's you are showing OWNERSHIP so therefore it is with and apostrophe S...you should have stayed in school...dropping out of elementary school is not good...

I think you mean address you as 'JUNIOR' as surely you can't be more than a tween yourself like the Peyton character on this board...you guys sure are funny...

Does your dad and friends know that you are homosexuals and are into drag queens? Both you and Swede indulge in being with men who wrestle nude or dressed as women...Hmmmmm... Your secret is out now...go tell your parents
                              Did you go with multiple colors to fly the homo flag? Just curious.

Comment

Yes, they they know Im Tri-sexual.

Do you like hard or soft.
                                "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Working...
                                X