KEITH WILLIAMS...A MONSTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ryantunna View Post
    Why are you so angry? And attacking peoples grammar is such a douchey thing to do. Its a forum not an english exam. wow

I am not angry...as a matter of fact I am hysterical while I am writing this.

BTW..While your sentance structure is terrible, the correct way to say peoples grammar is PEOPLE'S GRAMMAR...That is with an apostrophe S. The apostrophe shows ownership. Shameful, such poor grammar, punctuation, structure etc exists in america (and yes I deliberately put a small a in america)...
    LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony83 View Post
      Did you go with multiple colors to fly the homo flag? Just curious.
      No, just used multiple colors so he would know what part of his post I was addressing.

BTW I don't think the colors I used are the gay rainbow colors...anyway who won?
      LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

Comment

• Originally posted by HERCULES1X View Post

BTW..While your sentance structure is terrible, the correct way to say peoples grammar is PEOPLE'S GRAMMAR...That is with an apostrophe S. The apostrophe shows ownership. Shameful, such poor grammar, punctuation, structure etc exists in america (and yes I deliberately put a small a in america)...
        "sentence"

Comment

learn to spell nut sucker!

you haven't answered my question, do you like hard or soft from behind. I prefer to pull your hair from behind.
          You sound to be very soft, I'd like to rub my nutsack all over your smooth tender body.
          "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

I'm from England. We invented the language. Thats why its called English. You are literally the biggest douche on MD. I pity you.

Comment

• ROFL keith williams ran away from this thread like a little girl.

Comment

• God this is hilarious Keith talking so much shit and no pro card
                Swede made Keith look bad on this one and the same with hercules lol

Comment

• Bump :-)
                  www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

• Rofl great thread

Comment

• Wish we could get this bumped to no bull.

Hiiiiii Keithhhhhh
                      I miss Jay...

Comment

Working...
                      X