KEITH WILLIAMS...A MONSTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keith williams View Post
    I quess none of you have ever looked at my contest pics and never ever but once have I been over 2 or 3 percent and that's dunk tanked ever thats's the way i diet year around so wtf. Like I said come july 24th hope the one that doubt me are there to see what's really going on. Ain't no future when your frontin just ask my trainer.
    er over 2-3% in the original pics, is that the one time?

just curious, not hatin

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinBB View Post
      I don't know what the fuck that even means. So Kieth, you're saying you'll be over 260 on stage then right? Cuz 270 would be ZERO % bodyfat for you, and take away 10 pounds of water. 260 +?
      You heard the man aint no future when your frontin.

V V.
      Classic physique with modern mass.

Comment

Originally posted by kiloman View Post
        er over 2-3% in the original pics, is that the one time?

just curious, not hatin
        Exactly. Clearly waaay over 2-3" in those off season pics and the contest pic. Is it even possible to get to below 3%? I too hate the BS; as if bodybuilding fans wouldn't know what's humanly possible. You're about 12% in those off season pics and probs 5% in that contest pic. Get real!

And I know, strong first post lol. I've been picking my moment.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
          Its out there. Don't thik he was trying to tarnish the man, but if you're jerkin it on video its going to be around forever and people will start shit. I ain't one to judege, so, it is what it is

He WAS...why else would he post it???

A google search turns up many youtube vids, contest photos, workout videos...I did not see any of this jerk off shit in the line up. so the boards "new poster" is looking to "put hair in the soup".
          LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

Comment

Originally posted by HERCULES1X View Post
            He WAS...why else would he post it???

A google search turns up many youtube vids, contest photos, workout videos...I did not see any of this jerk off shit in the line up. so the boards "new poster" is looking to "put hair in the soup".

Well, if he didn't want people to find it he shouldn't have done it. It is what it is. Its not like he is the first or only bber to do some sex shit on video.
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Ain't no future when your frontin

Allow me to translate for the non-hip LOL you're only fooling yourself....and you don't get NO WHERE doing that!

So you believe that at 270, he'd be at ZERO % bodyfat?
              There you go hammering your points again bro LOL You are the electric NAIL GUN of MD hahaha

All bullshit aside....this guy is a fukin beast from the 9th circle of hell LOL I've been praying for some new freak to come along and blow minds, bb'ing is long over due, and this guy could be it.

For the record...I'd like to see a bb'er at -3% bf
              FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

So you believe that at 270, he'd be at ZERO % bodyfat?
                Going in tomorrow for the Dextra body scan tomorrow. I will post the results for all those in doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                  Well, if he didn't want people to find it he shouldn't have done it. It is what it is. Its not like he is the first or only bber to do some sex shit on video.
                  About the video and the pics that everyone is talking about, I did that a long time ago and didn't know where it was going to be posted, I thought it was for the ladies... and all you guys who keep checking it out, ladies?

Comment

not tryin to call you an idiot kieth but your an idiot...a human being cannot biologically get under 3% bodyfat...no bodybuilder in history ever even hit 3% bodyfat i promise

Comment

Originally posted by gmoney View Post
                      not tryin to call you an idiot kieth but your an idiot...a human being cannot biologically get under 3% bodyfat...no bodybuilder in history ever even hit 3% bodyfat i promise
                      try going to school like I did for exercise sports physiology and see what is possible... once you drop under 2% the immune system is unable to fight, so healthy, not really, possible, yes.

Comment

You would die before you reached 0% body fat. Your body needs some fat to metabolize the food you eat, and convert the nutrients into something useful. Fat is also required to produce hormones, without the hormone production you would also die.
                        Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

Comment

A big dude for sure, but can he get it together for a show?

Comment

Originally posted by ChunkyThunder View Post
                            A big dude for sure, but can he get it together for a show?
                            Get a ticket for USA's July 24, 25... "Confident People Believe in their Foundation".

Comment

Originally posted by keith williams View Post
                              try going to school like I did for exercise sports physiology and see what is possible... once you drop under 2% the immune system is unable to fight, so healthy, not really, possible, yes.
                              Sure its possible in like a Nazi death camp victim who is starving for weeks on end literally. If ur that low normally its seen in folks wasting and dying from catabolism.

There is essential fat that you need and you will die. So its impossible to be on stage at 0% where the hell do u think the fat in your brain and eyes goes. Men essential fat is like 2-5% of the body. What the goal of BB is trying to loose STORAGE fat. The 2 things both count as "fat" % but what they are is def.

3% is def possible on stage but < 3% I doubt it. Most machines otc are inaccurate esp when you get that low (much like most glucose machines have an error of about 30). DEXA is expensively done so if u have something to prove hey go spend a few hundred on it.
                              "You told Harpo to beat me" - Color Purple

Comment

Originally posted by Geminon View Post
                                Sure its possible in like a Nazi death camp victim who is starving for weeks on end literally. If ur that low normally its seen in folks wasting and dying from catabolism.

There is essential fat that you need and you will die. So its impossible to be on stage at 0% where the hell do u think the fat in your brain and eyes goes. Men essential fat is like 2-5% of the body. What the goal of BB is trying to loose STORAGE fat. The 2 things both count as "fat" % but what they are is def.

3% is def possible on stage but < 3% I doubt it. Most machines otc are inaccurate esp when you get that low (much like most glucose machines have an error of about 30). DEXA is expensively done so if u have something to prove hey go spend a few hundred on it.
                                I never said that I was aiming for 0%...Did I mistype that somewhere? African American BF is also different than caucasions... we are naturally leaner. As far as spending the money on DEXA, it is not for you that I would be doing the research, I am happy to share the information with you. Knowing that those are the most accurate results and there is a new facility here doing it, I would like to know EXACTLY where I am at.

Proof will be on stage where the judges do the placing. Not that the BF%, it's conditioning, symmetry, total package. That is what I have been working on this year. Staying lean in the off season and staying conditioned was what I was stating when I posted the weight and BF to begin with. Not like judges run around with calipers.

Comment

Working...
                                X