Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

KEITH WILLIAMS...A MONSTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHOSEN01
    replied
    Wish we could get this bumped to no bull.

Hiiiiii Keithhhhhh

Leave a comment:

• Lorenzo Marinčić
    replied
    Rofl great thread

Leave a comment:

• leigh
    replied
    Bump :-)

Leave a comment:

• Self_titled
    replied
    God this is hilarious Keith talking so much shit and no pro card
    Swede made Keith look bad on this one and the same with hercules lol

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ROFL keith williams ran away from this thread like a little girl.

Leave a comment:

• ryantunna
    replied
    Originally posted by HERCULES1X View Post
    I am not angry...as a matter of fact I am hysterical while I am writing this.

BTW..While your sentance structure is terrible, the correct way to say peoples grammar is PEOPLE'S GRAMMAR...That is with an apostrophe S. The apostrophe shows ownership. Shameful, such poor grammar, punctuation, structure etc exists in america (and yes I deliberately put a small a in america)...
    I'm from England. We invented the language. Thats why its called English. You are literally the biggest douche on MD. I pity you.

Leave a comment:

• paradox
    replied

BTW..While your sentance structure is terrible, the correct way to say peoples grammar is PEOPLE'S GRAMMAR...That is with an apostrophe S. The apostrophe shows ownership. Shameful, such poor grammar, punctuation, structure etc exists in america (and yes I deliberately put a small a in america)...
    learn to spell nut sucker!

you haven't answered my question, do you like hard or soft from behind. I prefer to pull your hair from behind.
    You sound to be very soft, I'd like to rub my nutsack all over your smooth tender body.

Leave a comment:

• quietstorm
    replied

"sentence"

Leave a comment:

• HERCULES1X
    replied
    Originally posted by Tony83 View Post
    Did you go with multiple colors to fly the homo flag? Just curious.
    No, just used multiple colors so he would know what part of his post I was addressing.

BTW I don't think the colors I used are the gay rainbow colors...anyway who won?

Leave a comment:

• HERCULES1X
    replied
    Originally posted by ryantunna View Post
    Why are you so angry? And attacking peoples grammar is such a douchey thing to do. Its a forum not an english exam. wow

Leave a comment:

• paradox
    replied
    Everyone is entitled to be ILLITERATE if they want to I guess...

I just want you to realize that when you say Billie's you are showing OWNERSHIP so therefore it is with and apostrophe S...you should have stayed in school...dropping out of elementary school is not good...

I think you mean address you as 'JUNIOR' as surely you can't be more than a tween yourself like the Peyton character on this board...you guys sure are funny...

Does your dad and friends know that you are homosexuals and are into drag queens? Both you and Swede indulge in being with men who wrestle nude or dressed as women...Hmmmmm... Your secret is out now...go tell your parents
    Yes, they they know Im Tri-sexual.

Do you like hard or soft.

Leave a comment:

• Tony83
    replied

I just want you to realize that when you say Billie's you are showing OWNERSHIP so therefore it is with and apostrophe S...you should have stayed in school...dropping out of elementary school is not good...

I think you mean address you as 'JUNIOR' as surely you can't be more than a tween yourself like the Peyton character on this board...you guys sure are funny...

Does your dad and friends know that you are homosexuals and are into drag queens? Both you and Swede indulge in being with men who wrestle nude or dressed as women...Hmmmmm... Your secret is out now...go tell your parents
    Did you go with multiple colors to fly the homo flag? Just curious.

Leave a comment:

• HERCULES1X
    replied
    Originally posted by paradox View Post
    Ill spell billy any I want cocksucker

bilie
    billy
    bill's
    billlies
    bil-ee

next time you talk to me address me as sir, and you better have the pictures of you in high heels ready as well little trick punk bitch.

Leave a comment:

• paradox
    replied
    Who the HELL is Billy and what fake account?

BTW It is spelled Billy's...that is apostrophe then S. Not BILLIES. Lots of DUMMIES on board.

Further take a gander at who created this thread...I DID... so how could I have "jumped ship to Williams" if I created the thread to start with...

Stop hanging with Swede so much ...his stupidity is starting to rub off on you.

Ill spell billy any I want cocksucker

bilie
    billy
    bill's
    billlies
    bil-ee

next time you talk to me address me as sir, and you better have the pictures of you in high heels ready as well little trick punk bitch.

Leave a comment:

• HERCULES1X
    replied
    Originally posted by peytonchris View Post
    wow, hercules, this is stupid, ill explain since you are rather slow, my nephew does not say im jobless, as ive always had a job since 15 yrs. old, little kids just will use the same old jokes even when they get really worn out, like your mom...i have a job, get a life. and dont rape poor keith williams.

TWEENS are so annoying....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X