This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Atheletes for "In the Trenches" **VIDEO OPPORTUNITY!!**

Many of you all have asked how you can be selected for an "In the Trenches" video. Well here's your opportunity.
    Our video staff will take the time to film you in an "In the Trenches" training video while in the Las Vegas area. Our open film dates are Sunday and Monday: July 26-27. (I can maybe squeeze in one or two that Saturday between Pre Judging and Finals.) All you have to do is email us with the following:
    1. Full Name
    2. Contest History
    3. Current Picture
    4. Contest Picture
    5. Date and Time Available
    6. Intended Workout
    7. Are you sponsored by someone?
    8. And do you have a workout partner that would/could join you.

If you think you are worthy of being filmed, email the above information to: [email protected]
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Not to rain on anyones parade but I would like to see more "IN The Trenches" vids with the National level and pro level guys that you have sighned like Brandon Ray, Even Centoponi, Mike Libitore, Erik Fankhouser.

Comment

Great opportunity Mike...wish I could do it.

Hey...WBB....go for it
      FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

wish I was in Las Vegas...
        Sponsored by: www.musclechemistry.com and www.RXWhey.com and www.training-never-stops.com

Comment

Originally posted by jpayne View Post
          Not to rain on anyones parade but I would like to see more "IN The Trenches" vids with the National level and pro level guys that you have sighned like Brandon Ray, Even Centoponi, Mike Libitore, Erik Fankhouser.
          Thanx - Fankhouser is being filmed this week, and we are coordinating some some stuff with Mike Liberatore.

Search MDTV for all the Centoponi stuff we did.

And I believe we have one with Brandon going up next week.

Mike
          "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Come to PA!

Comment

the in the trenches is ome good shit keep it up!!!!
              QUITING IS NOT A OPTION!

Comment

I sent you my info mike
                www.facebook.com/IamPDP MHPStrong www.FloridaX2X X2XClothing Sponsored Athlete

Comment

Originally posted by Mike S. View Post
                  Thanx - Fankhouser is being filmed this week, and we are coordinating some some stuff with Mike Liberatore.

Search MDTV for all the Centoponi stuff we did.

And I believe we have one with Brandon going up next week.

Mike
                  That's awesome! Very excited about the Fankhouser video coming up.

THanks

Comment

Working...
                  X