No announcement yet.

USA PREDICTIONS THREAD!!!!! POST YOURS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA PREDICTIONS THREAD!!!!! POST YOURS!

I realize its a lil late and its kinda cheating because we can see weigh in photo's....so based on those....

Im going to take BSA for the Supers in a tight one with Jason Huh and Atoyan in 3rd.

Heavies im gonna still take Banks on aesthetics and freak factor over Alvisi's balance, detail and hardness (Tho keep in mind the judges have a history of giving a previous 2nd place finisher the nod on many occasions). I heard BRay was a heavy so he will be in 3rd if here.

Light Heavies i am taking Tamer El-guindy no matter who is here. If Bray is here, he will be in 2nd. Just doesnt seem like he is as thick as some of these guys and legs look small from the back.

Overall..............................Banks (if he holds his condition) with Tamer taking the 2nd pro card (dude is just shreaded with an aesthetic freak factor, tho something funky about the delts)
    IG/Contact: PhilViz
    Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

I can't give names of winners but I predict that the 3 pro cards will be given to the Heavy, Light Heavy, and Middle weigh class winners.
    iammutant.com ironrebel.com

Comment

I agree with your prediction on Lee. I have seen his progress and I can tell you he looks great.

Originally posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
      I realize its a lil late and its kinda cheating because we can see weigh in photo's....so based on those....

Im going to take BSA for the Supers in a tight one with Jason Huh and Atoyan in 3rd.

Heavies im gonna still take Banks on aesthetics and freak factor over Alvisi's balance, detail and hardness (Tho keep in mind the judges have a history of giving a previous 2nd place finisher the nod on many occasions). I heard BRay was a heavy so he will be in 3rd if here.

Light Heavies i am taking Tamer El-guindy no matter who is here. If Bray is here, he will be in 2nd. Just doesnt seem like he is as thick as some of these guys and legs look small from the back.

Overall..............................Banks (if he holds his condition) with Tamer taking the 2nd pro card (dude is just shreaded with an aesthetic freak factor, tho something funky about the delts)

Comment

Ok I'm gonna still say Alvisi takes the heavies. There are more factors to consider than just looks sometimes. He had SOOOO MUCH HYPE and he is in shape. I think it will be a battle in the LT Hvy between Crump, Tamer, Tate and Ray. All are pretty peeled and I think Tamer will pull it off. Supers I'm still going with Grigori. He should dry out today and he's been at this for so long I can see him pulling it off. BSA will be Top 3. Alvisi takes the Overall.

Comment

Tates name shouldnt even be in the mix with the others. He looks like crap compared to his last year pic's. And even if he looked tight he cant genetically compare to the rest

Comment

alvisi will take heavies and bsa or grigori battle it out for supers. i still have ray taking LH but it will be close. i got that middle from LA championships taking the class but its gona be very close. goin with alvisi overall champ

Comment

Darryl Gee, Branden Ray, Mark or Banks can't tell until after tonight, JASON HUH for supers!! He is such a fucking freak..he has to learn to hold in his stomach from the side and in between poses and breath well though because he clearly looks like he is taking way more gear and hgh than everyone else lol... he might have rushed that size a little too much, but still what the fuck his legs are gonna look insane after he pro tans!!!

Comment

Originally posted by niubodybuilder05 View Post
                Tates name shouldnt even be in the mix with the others. He looks like crap compared to his last year pic's. And even if he looked tight he cant genetically compare to the rest
                Agreed - Tate was tighter last year.
                www.ShelbyStarnes.com
                TrueNutrition.com Athlete -Coupon code SHELBY and save!

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby.Starnes View Post
                  Agreed - Tate was tighter last year.
                  This drives me NUTS! It doesn't matter what he looked like last year. He isn't competing against the Troy of 08 he's competing against every light heavy that showed up THIS YEAR! He could look like he's in 100% offseason shape and if everyone else is too and he looks better than he wins. I'm so tired of people comparing guys to what they looked like last year, 2 years ago or 5 years ago. All that matters is what they look like THIS YEAR compared to the guys that he's against THIS YEAR!

Comment

Originally posted by DarinD View Post
                    This drives me NUTS! It doesn't matter what he looked like last year. He isn't competing against the Troy of 08 he's competing against every light heavy that showed up THIS YEAR! He could look like he's in 100% offseason shape and if everyone else is too and he looks better than he wins. I'm so tired of people comparing guys to what they looked like last year, 2 years ago or 5 years ago. All that matters is what they look like THIS YEAR compared to the guys that he's against THIS YEAR!
                    translation- Tate gets his ass handed to him.

V V
                    Classic physique with modern mass.

Comment

In this order.

Overall = Ray
                      Alvisi
                      Gee
                      Huh

V V

Comment

Can't tell till 2nite.....however....here's who I'm rooting for:

SHW - Sean Allen or Malcom Marshall
                        HW - Alvisi
                        LHW - Ray

the rest.....who cares LOL
                        FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Hanshaw View Post
                          I can't give names of winners but I predict that the 3 pro cards will be given to the Heavy, Light Heavy, and Middle weigh class winners.
                          Wow Dusty going out a limb

Id like to predict 3 cards will be given to 3 bodybuilders lmao.

V V
                          Last edited by Vander_V; July 24th, 2009, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vander_V View Post
                            In this order.

Overall = Ray
                            Alvisi
                            Gee
                            Huh

V V
                            I don't see the hype with Ray man.
                            I agree with everything else.

but Ray just has that smooth look... I don't know.
                            Personally, I think Tamer owns him all day long

Comment

Originally posted by stavios View Post
                              I don't see the hype with Ray man.
                              I agree with everything else.

but Ray just has that smooth look... I don't know.
                              Personally, I think Tamer owns him all day long
                              Tamer is awesome, Its going to be close.

V V

Comment

Working...
                              X