Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live from USA's

Gee has Middleweights, clear winner
    www.facebook.com/IamPDP MHPStrong www.FloridaX2X X2XClothing Sponsored Athlete

Do you have the Middleweight callouts?
    Last edited by Michael Elias; July 24th, 2009, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Gee and Higa first call out, Gee in my opinion has class

Comment

where is the live feed for the show?

Comment

Dont know his name, but he looks like the clear winner to me http://www.flexonline.com/09contests...s/IMG_8974.jpg

Comment

I can't find the live feed either! Did Travis Rogers take Lightweights?

Comment

Originally posted by pauldelpozo View Post
              Dont know his name, but he looks like the clear winner to me http://www.flexonline.com/09contests...s/IMG_8974.jpg
              Tamer El-Guindy (sp?)

Comment

Mark Alvisi pisses on Banks! Banks looks great but Mark out muscles him! Marks legs and back blow Banks outta the water. Look at the comparisons when they are up and youll see what i am talking about. Mark brought it tonight!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pauldelpozo View Post
                  Mark Alvisi pisses on Banks! Banks looks great but Mark out muscles him! Marks legs and back blow Banks outta the water. Look at the comparisons when they are up and youll see what i am talking about. Mark brought it tonight!!!!!
                  Dude what show are you watching? Legs were not bigger than Banks, Back was not bigger, please let me know what you are watching. Mark waistline was not tighter than Lee's. Sorry but this is my opinion and I cannot see it.

Comment

Originally posted by flexnjax View Post
                    Dude what show are you watching? Legs were not bigger than Banks, Back was not bigger, please let me know what you are watching. Mark waistline was not tighter than Lee's. Sorry but this is my opinion and I cannot see it.
                    By the way, I just got off the phone with Dexter Jackson, and he said the same thing about the comparison.

Comment

There is no live feed for this show - sorry.

Check out the Play by Play we've been putting up.

The Super are up right now.
                      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

where is the play by play

Comment

Originally posted by cdogg View Post
                          where is the play by play
                          ????????

Comment

[ame="http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?p=1578294#post1578294"]2009 NPC USA ""Play by Play" Men's Prejudging with Shawn & Flex - Muscular Development Forums[/ame]

play by play here
                            www.prepbyalex.com
                            [email protected]
                            Beginner's advice here

Comment

Gee has the MW and Alvisi has the HW.

Comment

Working...
                              X