KEITH WILLIAMS AINT FRONTIN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VinnyN1026 View Post
    A well deserved thread Vander. Keith really worked his ass off and did great. He is guaranteed a First or second spot and that is awesome work on his part and another good job by Flex.

I also thought Jason Huh looked phenomenal in the prejudging MD pics...small waist awesome lines I feel like he might have been over looked for sure. Maybe he is just too small still and needs some more time(even though he is shorter than these guys)
    Im glad im not the only one that thinks this. I thought he deserved to be in the top callout and at least get a chance to be compared. His bodyparts are as feaky as hell. And his conditioning wasnt off either.
    -2012 NPC Illinois State Heavyweight and Overall Champion

Comment

Keith looked good, but I will give it to Atoyan. Better shape with no glaring weakness. Keith's quads are a little behind. His conditioning is slightly better than Atoyan's but not enough to take the class IMO. Good luck to both.

Comment

I still think those pics were shopped...but that don't matter, IMO he should win the class but I'm afraid they'll give it to Atoyan.
        http://www.jaycutler.com http://www.wolfpacknutrition.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack View Post
          I still think those pics were shopped...but that don't matter, IMO he should win the class but I'm afraid they'll give it to Atoyan.
          Both have weaknesses.....Keiths being his leg size, he needs MORE of it LOL. However, the rest is pretty much all there though. Something about Atoyan doesn't sit right with me? his side delts looks pumped full of oil, he looks blocky and not as dry as Keith and his claves are all high and weird?

The bigger picture points to Keith as the winner IMO.
          FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

Originally posted by He-Man View Post
            Oh, so you understand what "fronti" means now? LOL

Keith looked awesome. Some more leg mass and he will be REALLY good!!!

He understands it after it was explained to him twenty times...now he won't shut up using it...

In any case KEITH LOOKS DAMN GOOD and WBB, Swede, Peyton and the rest of the message bard SAPS can now STFU....KEITH BROUGHT IT AND SLAP THEM IN THE FACE WITH IT....
            LIFE IS FOR LEARNING...LET THE FOOLS REMAIN STUPID

Comment

I'm happy for Keith. Quads need more sweep. I'm sure Flex will be addressing it.
              Stagnation kills

Comment

Originally posted by VinnyN1026 View Post
                A well deserved thread Vander. Keith really worked his ass off and did great. He is guaranteed a First or second spot and that is awesome work on his part and another good job by Flex.

I also thought Jason Huh looked phenomenal in the prejudging MD pics...small waist awesome lines I feel like he might have been over looked for sure. Maybe he is just too small still and needs some more time(even though he is shorter than these guys)
                jason huh got judged fairly and theres was no way that he could have been in the first call-out... mike liberatore said it and ill say it again he did good at nationals as a heavy (being that he's in his early twenties), why not stay a heavy? thats where he belongs for now.... not saying that he didnt look good for this show but saying he looked phenomenal is a bit of an oversatement.. my only guess is that he was figuring he could of placed higher in the supers knowing that in years past none of them come in dry and crisp and end up battling for size and shape in the end and with alvisi and banks in the heavy line up along with the other top prospects in that tough heavy class, would not display what he did at nationals the previous year..

Comment

Originally posted by Flex Wheeler View Post
                  What ever
                  Yes, that is exactly my point.

Comment

wonder where keith will be next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X