No announcement yet.

Roelly Winklaar; The road to Arnold Classic PRO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great shot, looks like contest prep is going well.... look forward to seeing onstage

Comment

• I did not understand the language the video was in, but when it came time for the Leg press. The look on his face was priceless. He was like you have got to be kidding me. THAT IS IT! Good footage. Hope Roelly Does well.

Comment

• he looks awesome, he 's definately going to kick some ass!
        and in my humble opinion his physique is much more pleasing than (overhyped) zack kahn.

Comment

• Originally posted by sibil View Post
          photo yesterday...
          Awesome progress!

Sibil, you are a great job with Roelly, the difference between his off season to now is incredible, the great thing is that Roelly is mantaining the great size he added in the off season. Thats one of the major problem in contest preparation.

Are you cycling the carbohydrates? for example low carbohaydrates for 2 or 3 or more days and one or two days with a good carbohydrate loading?
          1st place at the MW class at the NPC Tim Gardner Extravaganza Tampa, FL.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by RoadPigJohn View Post
              Awesome progress!

Sibil, you are a great job with Roelly, the difference between his off season to now is incredible, the great thing is that Roelly is mantaining the great size he added in the off season. Thats one of the major problem in contest preparation.

Are you cycling the carbohydrates? for example low carbohaydrates for 2 or 3 or more days and one or two days with a good carbohydrate loading?
              I did change his prote´ne, chicken /meat out and fish in
              2days low carbs and 1high,than 3low and 2high
              every time diffrents
              InShape TRAINER
              http://www.roellywinklaar.nl/blog

Comment

• Originally posted by axestream View Post

is like hi doing commercial for water
                InShape TRAINER

Comment

• is his brother quincy still doing the arnold amateur and could u post up some pics of him too
                  nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

• Originally posted by lightsoutlekina View Post
                    is his brother quincy still doing the arnold amateur and could u post up some pics of him too
                    Yes , i Post them later this day
                    InShape TRAINER

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalbandian1987 View Post
                      I did not understand the language the video was in, but when it came time for the Leg press. The look on his face was priceless. He was like you have got to be kidding me. THAT IS IT! Good footage. Hope Roelly Does well.
                      Some times THE boys have to do supersets and and his legg where full
                      and i say come on do the exercise with out resting is the last one
                      InShape TRAINER

Comment

• xxx
                        Last edited by bootsgym; January 26th, 2010, 03:58 AM. Reason: Wrong page

Comment

• Nice to know Roelly Winklaar is a friendly guy and does not mind people talking to him. A rarety these days, with so many the exact opposite

Comment

• Originally posted by sibil View Post
                            I did change his prote´ne, chicken /meat out and fish in
                            2days low carbs and 1high,than 3low and 2high
                            every time diffrents
                            Very interestling sibil.

I also notice fish makes me look leaner and the carb cycling is the key to mantaining the size really well.

Is Roelly doing the other shows after the Arnold?
                            1st place at the MW class at the NPC Tim Gardner Extravaganza Tampa, FL.

Comment

• THATS A BIG DUDE

Comment

• Originally posted by RoadPigJohn View Post
                                Very interestling sibil.

I also notice fish makes me look leaner and the carb cycling is the key to mantaining the size really well.

Is Roelly doing the other shows after the Arnold?

He love to do the australian
                                InShape TRAINER

Comment

Working...
                                X