Who's going to the Arnold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
    aww thanks hes trying to see if he can do a show some time in may.. thats his goal, hoping all goes well
    Cool! Let me know so I can show up and support like no other! He looks very good and healthy too!

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
      Cool! Let me know so I can show up and support like no other! He looks very good and healthy too!
      I sure will! Well you know, momma (me) is feeding him well LOL
      "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

that's awesome Congrats & Good Luck!!!
        thanks so much!!! time is ticking!!! YAYAY!

Comment

Good luck Jilly

Originally posted by JillyRev View Post
          thanks so much!!! time is ticking!!! YAYAY!

Comment

Originally posted by JillyRev View Post
            I cant wait! i am doing the amateur
            All the best at the Arnold,Plese post some pictures for us fans!

Comment

16 Days left till the Arnold!!!! Wooohooooooo

Comment

I am flying in from Australia to attend, this will be my first Arnold though I have been to a dozen Olympias. I have a few questions about the Arnold if anyone can answer them that would be great.

Some have told me that the expo has become so overcrowded that moving around has become really difficult is this true ?

Is the Veterans memorial hall within walking distance of the convention centre ? I am staying beside the convention centre ?

Any tips on the area to make the experience better would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance !

Comment

Originally posted by Bristow View Post
                  I am flying in from Australia to attend, this will be my first Arnold though I have been to a dozen Olympias. I have a few questions about the Arnold if anyone can answer them that would be great.

Some have told me that the expo has become so overcrowded that moving around has become really difficult is this true ?

Is the Veterans memorial hall within walking distance of the convention centre ? I am staying beside the convention centre ?

Thanks in advance !
                  Hey! This will be my second Arnold. & yes i must admit that last year the expo was veryyyy crowded! It's nothing like the Olympia expo, its twice as big and way more people. Very overwhelming! Trust me.. I don't remember if Veterans Memorial is close to the expo because we drove to and from and I didn't pay attention..

I must warn you tho, bring warm clothing. I hear its very cold.. Last year it was the first year it didnt snow there, so they told me..

Come prepared

Comment

Hey! This will be my second Arnold. & yes i must admit that last year the expo was veryyyy crowded! It's nothing like the Olympia expo, its twice as big and way more people. Very overwhelming! Trust me.. I don't remember if Veterans Memorial is close to the expo because we drove to and from and I didn't pay attention..

I must warn you tho, bring warm clothing. I hear its very cold.. Last year it was the first year it didnt snow there, so they told me..

Come prepared
                    Thanks I have been checking intellicast and the weather will be a culture shock !
                    What is the restaurant scene like, does it cope with the large numbers that attend ?

Comment

Thanks I have been checking intellicast and the weather will be a culture shock !
                      What is the restaurant scene like, does it cope with the large numbers that attend ?
                      Well we didn't stay near by the events. I live in NJ so we drove to Ohio. Its about 9 hours. We stayed 5 miles from the area where the events where taking place, so we pretty much ate around where we stayed. We did eat at a restaurant that was across the street from the expo, and I dont remember waiting too long. Oh and the mayor took us to a Pasta factory which was really good and i think the most we waited was 20minutes for that. That was across the street or near the Veterans Memorial, I dont quite remember. But the good thing is you're going and will be able to experience it for yourself its fun but crazy LOL

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                        Good luck Jilly
                        thanks lil mama!!!

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                        All the best at the Arnold,Plese post some pictures for us fans!
                        hey mayor here is a link to my SOS in the womens sectoin, has my 3 week out pics

Comment

3 weeks till its on!

Comment

Thanks in advance !
                            Yeah man the expo does get a bit overcrowed, but nothing you shouldn't be able to manage, last year was the busiest I've seen it in a few years and I got around fine. Vets memorial really isn't within walking distance to the convention center, but it's not that far. If it was warm I would say go ahead and walk it, but since I live here, and theres currently like 2-3 feet or more of snow on the ground currently, I'm going to guess that won't work for you. There's a ton of great restaraunts in the area, plenty to accomodate most everyone that will come. And like Juicy said, bring warm clothing, or you're liable to turn into an icescicle (spelling?) lol Any other questions let me know.
                            YOU'RE A FUCKIN TOOL......... - Lee Priest

Comment

Thanks in advance !
                              Well it arnold #10 for me and here are some tips! Friday get to the expo at 10 am and go to your favorite booth first! I go to muscletech because it gets crowded fast!

Next Go to the Animal cage and visit Evan And Eric the natural guy these are two cool mofos!

Get a Expo Handbook in the lobby before you go in it has all the booth numbers so you can find your favorite bodybuilders!

Drop me a pm so we can meet up and run wild throught the expo!

After the Expo go the the hyatt regency bar to hang out with industry people!

There is a shuttle bus to the mens bb shows just get an early start so you dont have to rush! It picks you up outside the expo hall!

While the expo is crowded,the fans are cool and its full of energy!

Any problems just call the arnold hotline 1800 MOB! SEE YOU THERE!

Comment

16 Days left till the Arnold!!!! Wooohooooooo
                                Hey But who is counting! Im having trouble sleeping already!

Comment

Working...
                                X