No announcement yet.

Who's going to the Arnold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youve really gotten that much free protein before? A month id say for me is about 4 lbs or so. What do you go through ?

Comment

• Yeah, I just keep going back through the lines and loading up.

Comment

• Im gonna say it for you Juicy, 11 days. ha

Comment

• Originally posted by johnexpulsion View Post
          Im gonna say it for you Juicy, 11 days. ha
          aww thanks love!!! Yes 11 daysssss Woohooo!!!!!!!
          "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

• What does everyone plan to do about food out there?
            Jason
            http://www.ironmaglabs.com/

Comment

• I originally planned to bring a cooler of food, ( i live in ohio), but realized that would be rough considering there is 5 of us who all eat like monsters. The people i am going with i train with, so we are all considering taking a week off (we havent taken a week off in the longest time), id hate to miss out on the Animal training saturday night though... So we may just eat the healthiest things possible at certain places.. I know there is a mongolian bbq which isnt bad and you can eat a ton.. Other than that, i havent put too much more thought to it. I definitely will not go without my protein and carb supps though, that is forsure, i dont care if i have to strap them to my roof, cant leave home without it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkhrse99 View Post
                What does everyone plan to do about food out there?
                We are staying about 5min from where the events are being held and we sort of rented an apartment lol well its a two floor suite by wyndham and there is a kitchen. Most likely I will be cooking hubby's meals when we get in on Wednesday.. No vacation for me LOL jk

Comment

• Damn, i should have gotten a kitchen. I ended up getting a room at the Crowne Plaza just booked on friday.... Maybe it's Heather Armbrust's cancelled room, now that she isnt attending.....

Comment

• Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
                    We are staying about 5min from where the events are being held and we sort of rented an apartment lol well its a two floor suite by wyndham and there is a kitchen. Most likely I will be cooking hubby's meals when we get in on Wednesday.. No vacation for me LOL jk
                    What about me im only 175lbs?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnexpulsion View Post
                      Damn, i should have gotten a kitchen. I ended up getting a room at the Crowne Plaza just booked on friday.... Maybe it's Heather Armbrust's cancelled room, now that she isnt attending.....
                      Hey but you will be close to everything! Lucky!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                        What about me im only 175lbs?
                        LOL Mayor we are gonna have to go to the pasta factory!!!!

Comment

• 10 daysssss

Comment

• Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
                            10 daysssss
                            Still cant sleep! I look foward to seeing Branch Bring home the Bacon!

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                              Still cant sleep! I look foward to seeing Branch Bring home the Bacon!
                              LOL

Comment

• 9 days to go!

Comment

Working...
                                X