Animal Barbell Club at the Arnold Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal Barbell Club at the Arnold Classic

The Animal Barbell Club. A band of brothers across the country and the world over. United. Proud. Growing. Coming together under the Animal flag...

More...
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

You are all invited to come lift with us. The Metro Fitness is shut down to the public but open to Animal that night. Animal is taking care of everyone's entrance fee, all you need to do is wear an Animal t-shirt or hat to get in.

VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
    instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Well you better have my tee ready at the booth xoxo
      "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel

Comment

will evan be there?

Comment

Originally posted by JuicyGlamGirl View Post
          will evan be there?
          Yes, yes, all you care about is Evan

Evan will be there as well as Erik Fankhouser, Frank McGrath, Vinny Galanti, Steve Kuclo, Derik Farnsworth, Big Al Fortney, Anthony Deangelis, and whole lot more. We are different from other companies, while they are out partying, we are lifiting.
          instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

I know a special someone that all she cares about is Frank McGrath.
            "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Not true! I care about you too

I just asked because hubby is a fan of evan!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike S. View Post
                I know a special someone that all she cares about is Frank McGrath.
                Let her know he will be there for her stalking pleasure
                instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

naturalguy, how would i obtain an animal shirt? That saturday is leg day and you know how a guy gets without his hack squats and straight-leg deads. Id hate to not find an open gym down there. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by johnexpulsion View Post
                    naturalguy, how would i obtain an animal shirt? That saturday is leg day and you know how a guy gets without his hack squats and straight-leg deads. Id hate to not find an open gym down there. Thanks.
                    I hear ya john. You can buy a shirt ahead of time from animalpak.com, buy one at the Arnold or we give away some free shirts but we have a limited amount and you need this form:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29620

We only have 75 shirts to give away on Friday and 75 to give away on Saturday.
                    instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Thanks man. Im on the FORVM over there so it shouldn't be a big deal. I think i even may have one of the animalpak shirts laying around here.

Comment

I wish it wasn't at the same time as the mens bodybuilding finals.
                        Jason
                        http://www.ironmaglabs.com/

Comment

Definitely can't wait for this!!! It's going to be my first Cage and I get to torment naturalguy in person, for a change!!!

Comment

I can't wait! There were over 100 people there training hard last year. I can only imagine there will be more this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkhrse99 View Post
                              I wish it wasn't at the same time as the mens bodybuilding finals.
                              I hear ya. The ABC starts at 8pm. The finals are usually over around 9-9:30. The ABC will still be going on and from what I heard we are going to have food brought into the gym for after the workout so you can head over after the finals and eat and hang with the fellas.

Originally posted by Mr. Dead View Post
                              Definitely can't wait for this!!! It's going to be my first Cage and I get to torment naturalguy in person, for a change!!!
                              Or I could torment you, you will be dieting

Originally posted by LittleMan55 View Post
                              I can't wait! There were over 100 people there training hard last year. I can only imagine there will be more this year.
                              We are going to top the 102 we had last year
                              instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Working...
                              X