Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kai Greene training legs, I have been waiting forever for this! Matter of fact last night I was watching all of this Road to the Arnold and Road to the Olympia clips.
    www.LamarByrdJr.com
    TeamWolf

Comment

He is a freak! He's not gonna be maxing out 4 weeks from a show he's depleted also shows you dnt have to squat 800 pounds to have huge legs you just train the muscle & get the full contraction. Its gonna be one hell of an arnold glad ill be there to see in person!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Smith View Post
        He is a freak! He's not gonna be maxing out 4 weeks from a show he's depleted also shows you dnt have to squat 800 pounds to have huge legs you just train the muscle & get the full contraction. Its gonna be one hell of an arnold glad ill be there to see in person!
        lol yup.. he is only squating 500

Comment

Kai and Branch both have freakish size legs, not a bad showdown!
          www.LamarByrdJr.com
          TeamWolf

Comment

Finally the videos r coming!! cant wait to see more!

Comment

Love him or Hate him his wheels are fuckin sick.
              TeamFusion www.fusionbodybuilding.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Durand View Post
                MD has officially started the ROAD TO THE ARNOLD starting off with Kai Greene. Kai is looking to come into the Arnold bigger and harder this year. At 5 weeks out, Kai was 294 and his legs were ripped. Under the eye of Oscar Ardon, Kai is going to bring the "freak factor" to this years Arnold.

[ATTACH]178014[/ATTACH]

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...ains-legs.html
                kai green looks so awesome right now...just watched your latest kai video + his legs are SO MASSIVE + THICK! i tip kai for both this years arnold clssic + MR.OLYMPIA-(2010)...i reckon he'll out muscle + outsize anyone out there! i really believe this will be kai green's year. i really do.

Comment

Awesome vid Robbie, Kai's very impressive. An inspiration!
                  www.fouadhossabiad.com

Comment

thx robbie...
                    looking forward for more stuff

Comment

Those legs r huge! It looks like it got even bigger!!

Comment

Kai vs Branch is no contest.

Kai's larger and better conditioned physique combined with his superb stage presence and posing will burry Branch.

But, we all know how the better physique always wins in bodybuilding....so my above statements could very well just get shat on.

Comment

Originally posted by hulk7280 View Post
                          lol yup.. he is only squating 500

keep in mind also that every plate at that gym is about 4 pounds heavier then normal.

Comment

Strong dude, plus he uses good form, none of that "im training explosively for a reason" shit you here from some others

Comment

Thanks for the vid Rob. Love watching Kai's vids, the man is a huge inspiration. Hope nothing but the best for him at the Arnold! Go Gorilla Muscle!!
                              ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

Every vid of kai is a inspiration to go to the gym and train like crazy, go kai!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X