Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol when u click on the link...and look at the tab, it says, road to armold....just thought id point that out

Comment

he is very good...and very focused... but why he is putting his feet in a way like this???I've seen a few pics from him and I noticed that he needs to develop more the inner side of his quads but is it right to focus so much in that area.??...I mean,if he do 1-2 exercises with his feet so open,would it be enough????

Comment

i think he can win it again. he is looking good. hope his waist stays the same

Comment

Yo, you can see the striations in his quads through his pants at 294 pounds and the man is 5'8" or 5'7". Amazing, true freak of nature.

Comment

Originally posted by soon2bswoll View Post
            Yo, you can see the striations in his quads through his pants at 294 pounds and the man is 5'8" or 5'7". Amazing, true freak of nature.

"Freak of nature" ?? For me at least freka of nature is something you're Before adding substances, not what all the aas turn you into..

Comment

Originally posted by Swede View Post
              "Freak of nature" ?? For me at least freka of nature is something you're Before adding substances, not what all the aas turn you into..
              kai is a freak of nature, hes been a freak for a long time even when he was a natural bodybuilder so i guess this term can work for him
              nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Originally posted by Swede View Post
                have u seen Kai B4 he started using? he won the overall at the Team U twice!!!

Comment

Blaa Blaa Blaa!

Comment

In no particular order, my top-three at the Arnold will consist of: Kai, Phil, and Dexter.
                    BODYBUILDER MARCUS | The Blog

Comment

This arnold classic is going to be amazing this year!

Comment

squatting 5 plates after alreeady exhausting his legs...ridiculous

Comment

kais having back problems. he might want to try a new routine. like one arm push ups and one legged squats and jumping off head and waist high ledges maybe height and a half. all good for joints. i noticed one arms push ups stimulate the spine a bit.
                          I am a gorilla.

Comment

So wait all he did was --
                            Warm up with Leg Extensions, and Lying Leg Curls
                            Then Squat, Lateral Leg Presses, Regular Leg Presses and Machine Squat?

Is that all?

Comment

Thought I would introduce myself..I am Dr. Mike camp, here is my education and training...Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology and Masters in exercise physiology from the Univeristy of Maryland, attended Osteopathic Medical School, then earned my Doctorate in Physical Therapy. I have been studying manual medicine for the past 10 years, perform ART, adjustments, mobs.and every technique that exists on this earth, in order to deliver the best care I can.

On the performance training end, hold certifications from CSCS, NASM, PES, ATC, am published in numerous journals. I have had the pleasure of being able to train under people from IMG academies in brandenton florida, dealing with Human Performance. I have worked with and trained athletes, mostly from MMA, MLB, NFL, NHL, Boxers, and collegiate athletes. Working with athletes from all sports is my passion and to help them achieve their best.
                              Working with kai and Oscar was a priviledge and glad to be part of their team. Thanks for the time to read and good health to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by DPTKINETICS View Post
                                Thought I would introduce myself..I am Dr. Mike camp, here is my education and training...Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology and Masters in exercise physiology from the Univeristy of Maryland, attended Osteopathic Medical School, then earned my Doctorate in Physical Therapy. I have been studying manual medicine for the past 10 years, perform ART, adjustments, mobs.and every technique that exists on this earth, in order to deliver the best care I can.

On the performance training end, hold certifications from CSCS, NASM, PES, ATC, am published in numerous journals. I have had the pleasure of being able to train under people from IMG academies in brandenton florida, dealing with Human Performance. I have worked with and trained athletes, mostly from MMA, MLB, NFL, NHL, Boxers, and collegiate athletes. Working with athletes from all sports is my passion and to help them achieve their best.
                                Working with kai and Oscar was a priviledge and glad to be part of their team. Thanks for the time to read and good health to everyone.
                                Dr. Camp thanks for the response and welcome here!

I have a back issue as well, stemming from a real tight psoas. Have done chiro, accupuncture and massage therapy. I was thinking ART is the last resort. What did you do to help Kai's back? how long did it take for him to recover? I have had this problem since August and have stopped lifting in hopes it would help it go away, but no change!

sorry for the off topic stuff, but I would appreciate any advice
                                nose to the grindstone

Comment

Working...
                                X