Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love how people are hatin on Kai with this and that. Kinda reminds me of when he won the Arnold last year...
    A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
      uhh no, i'm not mad at all, i'm kind of getting frustrated hearing about all this "visualization, reading positive affirmations, self belief, blah blah blah" dude, just train your ass off, eat what you gotta eat, get it done and enjoy it, how about this, kai comes from a bad area in brooklyn right? would he rather be in some ghetto selling crack? dude looks like someone just ran over his dog, i would give my left nut sack to be where he is with his life.
      But you aren't and neither am I. So don't hate. Let the guy does his thing. If he cared what you are I thought he would ask. He lets his physique do the talking, and it will in 3 days.

Comment

• Interesting. A few days ago MD posted a video of Kai training with Dorian. Dorian showed him how to train back. In todays video Kai is training like shit again, didnt learn anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobra View Post
          I live how people are hatin on Kai with this and that. Kinda reminds me of when he won the Arnold last year...
          Right bro? Guy is really gonna piss some people off when he repeats this year...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rod Thedy View Post
            Interesting. A few days ago MD posted a video of Kai training with Dorian. Dorian showed him how to train back. In todays video Kai is training like shit again, didnt learn anything.
            He isn't training back. He is doing his final week pump workout.

Comment

• this is like word for word what they said before the O, and they got 4th. the guy who won the second biggest show in the sport got 4th at the biggest show, that just doesn't sound right to me. i dont know, i hope kai does well, i just think oscar fills his head with a lot of nonsense and confusion leading up to the show.

Comment

Interesting. A few days ago MD posted a video of Kai training with Dorian. Dorian showed him how to train back. In todays video Kai is training like shit again, didnt learn anything.
                right? what are those, bent over rows or stiff legged deads. jeez, it was almost like dorian was talking to a brick wall while oscar was making monkey faces and screaming while deadlifting 225.

Comment

• how are you so sure he's gonna repeat? he's gotta face phil, branch, dexter, etc. and this time he's not training with charles glass. i see him in 3rd maybe 4th. the reason kai won last time was because of charles glass getting his muscles to pop, we saw the real kai at the olympia, and we'll see the same thing again this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
                    right? what are those, bent over rows or stiff legged deads. jeez, it was almost like dorian was talking to a brick wall while oscar was making monkey faces and screaming while deadlifting 225.
                    You reckon you could do better at 3-4% body fat? I doubt you'd know as I doubt you've never been that low. I certainly haven't.

Comment

• he was doing a depletion workout so your point is moot

calm down dude, let his physique do the talking, there's no need to rag on him.
                      I simply think he sometimes overthinks some things regarding bbing, but i'm sure it's that same mentality that has got him where he is today, by being consistent and putting in the work.

whats so bad about him placing 4th at the O, i'd say that was a success for his first run.

Comment

• Mr. Grapefruit!

Comment

training like shit? really? kai doesnt have to train like dorian , theyre not the same person bro and whatever kai has been doing obviously works hes one of the freakiest bbers out there, plus when someone is depleting they dont need to go balls out
                          Last edited by lightsoutlekina; March 3rd, 2010, 07:11 PM.
                          nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

• i can honestly say that yes, i could do better than those if i was that low. those are the WORST barbell rows i've ever seen a pro do. the guys sounds like he hates his job and is miserable. yet he CHOOSES to do it. it seems like kai hates bodybuilding, and to him it's a means to an end.

Comment

• how many other guys are full of energy at 4 days out?
                              i'm sure the proverb goes 'the worse you feel, the better you look'
                              pertaining to dieting down for contest
                              so hopefully that means he's shredded

Comment

• honestly, i think i'm just pissed because i expect so much of kai, and he disappointed me at the olympia. i really want him to do well, end rant

Comment

Working...
                                X