Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Road to the Arnold: Kai Greene Workouts

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
    i can honestly say that yes, i could do better than those if i was that low. those are the WORST barbell rows i've ever seen a pro do. the guys sounds like he hates his job and is miserable. yet he CHOOSES to do it. it seems like kai hates bodybuilding, and to him it's a means to an end.
    You're a moron! You have no experience of contest dieting and are thus completely unaware of how kai currently feels both mentally and physiologically. Can you seriously not imagine how drained and fatigued he is? That's why he can barely talk!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by daniel.m View Post
      how many other guys are full of energy at 4 days out?
      i'm sure the proverb goes 'the worse you feel, the better you look'
      pertaining to dieting down for contest
      so hopefully that means he's shredded
      i agree, most ppl saying" it seems like he hates bbing" have never dieted for a bodybuilding contest and just dont understand
      nstagram: lightsout50

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
        honestly, i think i'm just pissed because i expect so much of kai, and he disappointed me at the olympia. i really want him to do well, end rant

        Comment


        • um i have dieted for multiple shows, and i do know what its like being depleted, its bad, but its not unbearable, especially when you don't have a full time job to wake up at 5 am for work 6 days a week. he seems like he hates being a bodybuilder, if he doesn't get top 2 at this show, he needs to give oscar his walking papers and go back to what won him the show last year, charles glass. oscar only had him for 2 weeks before the show last year, all the hard work was already done.

          Comment


          • Comment


            • You guys are idiots! He looks like he doesnt want to be there No Shit hes probably exhausted if you have never really dieted for a show then shut up about someones energy level. Sometimes when you feel like your dying you dont get the best workout if you havent dieted then quit posting on the boards about dieting. This is the reason I never get on the boards. Boston Bad Boy your an idiot you probably weigh 140 lbs and dont know anything about working out. GET OFF THE BOARD AND GO TO THE GYM CHUMP!!!!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
                um i have dieted for multiple shows, and i do know what its like being depleted, its bad, but its not unbearable, especially when you don't have a full time job to wake up at 5 am for work 6 days a week. he seems like he hates being a bodybuilder, if he doesn't get top 2 at this show, he needs to give oscar his walking papers and go back to what won him the show last year, charles glass. oscar only had him for 2 weeks before the show last year, all the hard work was already done.
                LOL yeah you're right, last 2 weeks are the easiest. Last 24 hours are the easiest by far - nothing can go wrong there

                Comment


                • Boston BAD Boy if you had actually dieted for a show you wouldnt be so hard on pros you would understand what they go through. dieting is not 4 weeks with cheat meals ya douche just shut your mouth you make yourself look like a fool. I hope one day I see you back stage so I can criticize you and your half assed physique.

                  Comment


                  • i bet my left nut that those who think kai hates bodybuilding have never done a show, or at most have done a show but looked terrible.

                    some get cranky some don't, kai happens to be one that does. and honestly, how kai is presenting himself is great compared to other guys. others snap at everybody, they get angry and break shit, hell i would too if someone deprived me of food.

                    i've been around a few bodybuilders and know this for a fact. sometimes you just gotta bite your tongue and let them vent.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by g_frissora View Post
                      Boston BAD Boy if you had actually dieted for a show you wouldnt be so hard on pros you would understand what they go through. dieting is not 4 weeks with cheat meals ya douche just shut your mouth you make yourself look like a fool. I hope one day I see you back stage so I can criticize you and your half assed physique.
                      Is this geno?

                      Comment


                      • Comment


                        • I agree with Boston Boy.These guys are full of shit.Kai will get third place at the Arnold.I hope Branch will be a winner.He is down to earth and he dosen't talk nonsens.When Dorian trained them, Kai was acting stupid and Oscar almost shit in his pens with two plates on each side.Yes, i know energy is low bla,bla,bla,but just wake up and enjoy the moment.I am tired of Kai and the way he talks,dude just get to the point...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by piotrek View Post
                            I agree with Boston Boy.These guys are full of shit.Kai will get third place at the Arnold.I hope Branch will be a winner.He is down to earth and he dosen't talk nonsens.When Dorian trained them, Kai was acting stupid and Oscar almost shit in his pens with two plates on each side.Yes, i know energy is low bla,bla,bla,but just wake up and enjoy the moment.I am tired of Kai and the way he talks,dude just get to the point...
                            Everyone get off Branch's nutsack. Bla bla bla he trains hard....So does every one else on that stage. They would not be up there if they didn't. If branch hands down wins this show I will retract my statement and apologize to everyone in this thread. But until that happens, get off Branch's taint.

                            Comment


                            • im gonna go out on a limb and say that BostonBadBoy is probably from arlington or belmont or some such place and has NEVER EVER come close to 3% body fat. judging by how many posts he has on this vidoe alone he doesnt leave his computer very much. stop hating or post a pic or vid of yourself looking better than Kai or perfroming better than Kai. its BB fans like yourself that give us all a bad name. just but hurt that youll never be one of greats.
                              I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

                              Training Log

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Nathon17 View Post

                                Get off it. The guy is 4 weeks out from the second biggest show of his life and he is on another planet. If they film this in Kai's offseason, it is a different story. Kai is one of the most respectful people.


                                you are an idiot
                                the biggest show of his life was the Olympia
                                dumbass

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X