Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh i am sorry,did i hurt your fillings? Are you Ok princess? The point is that you didn't make any point!You MOMO! LOL

Comment

• ppl expected him to be soft last year too and he wasnt, at the o he wasnt soft he just wasnt on because he tried bringing a more aesthetic physique
      nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

• Originally posted by 8thWonder View Post
        It will be up before the contest right? Any more Kai videos?

Here ya go: http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...rmination.html

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
          how is he dieting so hard if he was 290 a week ago?
          If he was 290 a week ago and 280 now that means he lost 10lbs in a week. If thats not dieting hard I dont know what is. How much do you want him to loose in a week? 15lbs? That would mean in 16 weeks he would loose 160lbs! Yo man do you know how to add? Are you actually serious?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
            280 3 days out? are you kidding me? thats almost 30 pounds more than he was at the arnold when he won, and he looked his best, i think he's gonna be out of shape
            Thats what they all said last year before he won the show. Some said he wasn't even going to be able to compete. When he comes in shredded and huge you will look like a dumb ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by piotrek View Post
              Kai is not strong enough(mentally) to be a champion by himself! He is like Big Baby haha.Oscar this Oscar that,self belief,visualization,W T F ? What is this shit?Victor,Branch,Dexter...They don't need no mentors or Father figures!
              Victor has Victor Munoz, Brach has Brian from Metroflex, Dexter has Joe Mc Neil, and you have no damn brain. Get your facts straight dummy.

Comment

• Originally posted by piotrek View Post
                Kai is not strong enough(mentally) to be a champion by himself! He is like Big Baby haha.Oscar this Oscar that,self belief,visualization,W T F ? What is this shit?Victor,Branch,Dexter...They don't need no mentors or Father figures!
                did they grow up in foster homes too? did you? doesn't matter what your answer is, just shut the fuck up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rod Thedy View Post
                  Interesting. A few days ago MD posted a video of Kai training with Dorian. Dorian showed him how to train back. In todays video Kai is training like shit again, didnt learn anything.

It was very obvious that when Dorian was training Kai that Kai was either one of 2 things:

1. Not smart enough to comprehend simple things that Dorian was telling him.

2. Just didn't give a shit and wanted to train his own way.

I think it's the later, personally, although some of the first might make it's way in there. LOL.

Look, I don't care whether he wants to do things his own way or not (he's obviously pretty good now, although I have no doubt Dorian could help him improve certain areas of his back that need work), it's his choice, but one thing I don't understand is why in the hell did Kai even bother to go and get trained by Dorian if he wasn't going to do a damn thing he was told to do without Dorian having to tell him 20 times?

I mean, Dorian literally had to tell this guy the same shit on every single exercise over and over and over and over again. I doubt there was one person that watched that video that didn't think Kai was either passive aggressively telling Dorian to fuck off, or that he couldn't comprehend simple shit he was being told.

Kai would've been better off staying at home for that one because the whole visit just didn't make sense (as well as made him look bad), not to mention Kai's mood throughout the entire training session with Dorian appeared to be negative.

Also, I get a little tired of always hearing how Kai always feels so terrible during prep (as well as giving anatomy lessons that are so incorrect that most intermediate trainers of 2-3 years understand more about muscle anatomy than him. Really, would you PAY to go listen to Kai talk about anatomy?), as if he diets 10X harder than everyone else, and then seems to use it as an excuse to be in a constant outwardly bad mood, while even sometimes getting irritated at fans who ask him questions close to or after the show that he thinks are unsuitable and then writing about it in MD in his own collumn (even though there isn't anything wrong with the questions).

This isn't hating, as I think Kai just might win the Arnold again, but everytime I hear the guy talk and see some of his interaction with other human beings or how he responds to certain things, I just scrtach my head.

With that said, Kai will probably kill the Arnold if he comes in at 270 lb's with conditioning as good as he had at the last Arnold.
                  Last edited by Mike Arnold; March 3rd, 2010, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Blah Blah Blah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathon17 View Post
                      He isn't training back. He is doing his final week pump workout.

You missed the point.

It doesn't matter whether he was training light or not. Why even get trained by Dorian if your not going to listen to a damn thing he tells you to do?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlasTTTair View Post
                        You reckon you could do better at 3-4% body fat? I doubt you'd know as I doubt you've never been that low. I certainly haven't.

Proper exercise mechanics has nothing to do with low BF.

Comment

• Originally posted by lightsoutlekina View Post
                          training like shit? really? kai doesnt have to train like dorian , theyre not the same person bro and whatever kai has been doing obviously works hes one of the freakiest bbers out there, plus when someone is depleting they dont need to go balls out

It has nothing to do with depleting or going "balls out".

If your going to be getting trained by someone, either listen to what they have to say (regarding exercise mechanics) or fuckin' train yourself!

Kind of defeats the purpose if your going to go to someone for pointers and then not implement a damn one. That was biggest silent middle finger I've seen anyone give Doz yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlasTTTair View Post
                            You're a moron! You have no experience of contest dieting and are thus completely unaware of how kai currently feels both mentally and physiologically. Can you seriously not imagine how drained and fatigued he is? That's why he can barely talk!

No, I understand exactly what he is saying.

Branch gets just as shredded as Kai (or more so), yet his form doesn't deviate and his intensity doesn't wane. He can also fucking talk; saying you can't talk is bullshit.

Dorian used to train using the same exercise form no matter how shredded he was and I can think of dozens of other BB'rs who have done the same.

Besides, I don't think anyone is really saying Kai isn't training hard right now, there just saying he isn't listening to a damn thing he was told by Dorian, which makes the entire video pointless (unless you tuned in to watch Oscar train, as he seems to grasp what he was being told).

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
                              um i have dieted for multiple shows, and i do know what its like being depleted, its bad, but its not unbearable, especially when you don't have a full time job to wake up at 5 am for work 6 days a week. he seems like he hates being a bodybuilder, if he doesn't get top 2 at this show, he needs to give oscar his walking papers and go back to what won him the show last year, charles glass. oscar only had him for 2 weeks before the show last year, all the hard work was already done.

Bro, Glass only worked with him for a stinkin' week!

Glass wasn't resppnsible for Kai looking the way he did, it was a combination of both Kai and Oscar, who were together for the LARGE majority of his contest prep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
                                It has nothing to do with depleting or going "balls out".

If your going to be getting trained by someone, either listen to what they have to say (regarding exercise mechanics) or fuckin' train yourself!

Kind of defeats the purpose if your going to go to someone for pointers and then not implement a damn one. That was biggest silent middle finger I've seen anyone give Doz yet.
                                Why do you keep saying Kai "went to Dorian" like Kai flew out to England to train with him like Dugdale? Kai was already training at Bev's Gym, as we saw from previous vids. I imagine Weinberger set this up on really short notice since he and Dorian have always been so tight, and Oscar agreed to it with very little input from Kai.

It certainly appeared to me that Kai had respect for Dorian, but I doubt he wanted to start a radically different style of training four weeks out from the Arnold Classic.

Lot's of haters in this thread. Some of y'all need to listen to what Kai was saying at the end of this video.

Comment

Working...
                                X