X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diesel
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    This is my last time addressing such idocy, as I am having to repeat myself concerning simple points now.

Also, I just want to make clear that you originally jumped on my post, not the other way around, so now I don't have to apologize when the day comes that I have to humiliate you in front of many members

1. I never said Kai "traveled". However, I did make a point of saying, "Why would Kai go and do a video that had the obvious intention of Dorian "instructing" Kai on proper exercise mechanics, if he wasn't going to participate?

You seem to be continually missing my point there and keep referring to "travel".

2. As far as me not "thinking very much", I already know, without even having to ask you anything, that I know an immense amount more than you about training, nutrition, AAS, BB'ing in general and it's history, so unless you can back up your claims regarding my lack of intelliegence, you only insult yourself by making such statements, as NO ONE here agrees with you.

If you would like to find out, come visit me in the Chem-E section....or the nutrition section....or the training journals section. There is little respect for your opinions, as far as what I've seen.

3. I made it quite clear in prior posts that Oscar was indeed like a "mentor" or "father figure" to Kai, so repeating that has no purpose. Also, you stated in your prior post that Oscar agreed to accept your theoried invitation with little input from Kai, as if Kai did not know what was going on.

I refuted that, as Kai is not a baby, as then you slightly altered and widened your stance to include Oscar actually consulting Kai about it before Kai agreed.

Basically, this entire post of yours is incredibly stupid, as who really gives a fuck "how" they came to the decision to shoot the video. I can't believe I actually even responded to it, although it must be instinct for me to bring ignorance out into the open.

It was also pretty obvious that Kai did not "appear" to be enthusiastic about it, as I also mentioned in a prior post. So, read a bit before you waste time stating things that don't bear repeating.

Dude, are u a part of TEAM MD or are u A --- P-A-R-T of team MD?? Ive bean reading all of ur post and openly public negativity towards an athlete, a star player, a fellow member who is a part of the same magazine company you work for is astounding!! Yo , did KAI steal ur bitch or something from u or didnt sign a autograph for you or something?? It really boggles my mind how the Mods of this site can allow one of their own fellow staff trash their one of their own athletes in the manner this hater is going about.

As a bodybuilder and personal life and past lifestyle aside, I like Kai Greene and what he represents in Bodybuilding. He always seems like a humble guy with a positive outlook on life and message to influence upon others, not just about bodybuilding but in life in general. I think as a bodybuilder, Kai brings a breath of fresh air to this sport that can be dull and boring to the non bodybuilding enthusiast and his similar like rocky life story is motivating to anyone trying to pursue their dreams/ goals/ passion that if you DARE to dream that you can make your dreams a reality. Kai, do the damn thing and shut these motherfuckers up on Saturday!!

Leave a comment:

• Scorcher
    replied
    This is my last time addressing such idocy, as I am having to repeat myself concerning simple points now.

Also, I just want to make clear that you originally jumped on my post, not the other way around, so now I don't have to apologize when the day comes that I have to humiliate you in front of many members
    Never in THIS...or any OTHER...lifetime will you EVER be able to humiliate me, either by myself or in the presence of "many members."

1. I never said Kai "traveled". However, I did make a point of saying, "Why would Kai go and do a video that had the obvious intention of Dorian "instructing" Kai on proper exercise mechanics, if he wasn't going to participate?

You seem to be continually missing my point there and keep referring to "travel".
    Go back and re-read your own posts and see if you did not indicate that Kai somehow had to go to Dorian in order to be trained by him. How else was he going to "go to" Dorian without any form of travel? On a magic carpet? By telepathy?

2. As far as me not "thinking very much", I already know, without even having to ask you anything, that I know an immense amount more than you about training, nutrition, AAS, BB'ing in general and it's history, so unless you can back up your claims regarding my lack of intelliegence, you only insult yourself by making such statements, as NO ONE here agrees with you.

If you would like to find out, come visit me in the Chem-E section....or the nutrition section....or the training journals section. There is little respect for your opinions, as far as what I've seen.
    blah,blah,blah
    Nobody gives a care about your self-proclaimed vast knowledge of bodybuilding. If you want to claim superior intelligence, at the very least you could spell "intelligence" correctly.

3. I made it quite clear in prior posts that Oscar was indeed like a "mentor" or "father figure" to Kai, so repeating that has no purpose. Also, you stated in your prior post that Oscar agreed to accept your theoried invitation with little input from Kai, as if Kai did not know what was going on.
    It had the purpose of getting it into your apparently quite mushy brain that Oscar could convince Kai to train with Dorian even though Kai may not have been very enthusiastic about the idea 4 weeks out from the Arnold. Now I am quite sure you took the short bus to school. lol

I refuted that, as Kai is not a baby, as then you slightly altered and widened your stance to include Oscar actually consulting Kai about it before Kai agreed.
    This doesn't make any sense, bro. Work on this and get back at me when you work out your thoughts.

Basically, this entire post of yours is incredibly stupid, as who really gives a fuck "how" they came to the decision to shoot the video. I can't believe I actually even responded to it, although it must be instinct for me to bring ignorance out into the open.
    Errr...with your multiple spelling errors and nonsensical, irrelevant ravings about your supposed "knowledge," I think we all know who is coming across as stupid and with posts unworthy of response.

It was also pretty obvious that Kai did not "appear" to be enthusiastic about it, as I also mentioned in a prior post. So, read a bit before you waste time stating things that don't bear repeating.
    No one said Kai appeared to be enthusiastic, Short-Bus Mike. You stated that Kai was being incredibly disrespectful to Dorian. I disagreed and stated why.

How 'bout this, Mike? Try making more sensible posts, not coming off like a hater, not being an arrogant jackass, and purchasing a copy of "Hooked on Phonics." Do those things son, and I just may be willing to avoid humiliating YOUR sorry ass next time.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Blackwell
    replied
    well, ive never heard any mr olympia winner going into a competition saying "man...i'm visualizing that i'm going to get my ass kicked this year" ...or any competitor on that matter. how is that going to help?

Leave a comment:

• Mike Arnold
    replied
    Originally posted by Scorcher View Post
    How would MD's involvement change anything I said?

You don't "think" very much period. lol
    Oscar is like a big brother or father figure to Kai. So of course if Oscar suggests they train with Dorian (who Oscar clearly idolizes), Kai is likely to go along with it. It doesn't mean Kai was enthusiastic about it or that he thought it was a particularly good idea 4 weeks out from his show.

Kai didn't have to "go" anywhere, he already was training periodically at Bev's gym. Wow, you're pretty slow Mike.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Arnold
    replied
    Originally posted by spanish lion View Post
    people say he seems depressed, ?!?! you obviously have never depleted for a contest. when depleted you feel like blah!

people say he didnt listen to dorian, ?!?! well duh, Dorian would not have listened to to Lee Haney. that whole video was a MD gimmick, a stupid one at that.

people just shut up and watch him dominate, Kai is the now in bodybuilding!

I hear your point, I guess they should have actually asked Kai if he was going to comply with the point of the video prior to shooting him in it.

Still, we know a lot more about proper exercise mechanics now than we did 20 years ago when Haney was competing. Kai was most definitely not doing everything correctly, which one could tell just by looking at him.

Kai doesn't seem to have as strong of a mind-muscle connection in his back as something like his legs, in which he appears to have a great mind-muscle connection.

Leave a comment:

• Scorcher
    replied
    Not hating at all, simply making a very valid point.

Nice little theory you came up with about how this was set up, but it seems "MD" most likely had something to do with setting up their own videos.
    How would MD's involvement change anything I said?

Also, are you really telling me that Oscar made the decision regarding KAI doing the video without asking Kai, like Oscar is Kai's daddy? LOL, I don't think so. That was funny.
    You don't "think" very much period. lol
    Oscar is like a big brother or father figure to Kai. So of course if Oscar suggests they train with Dorian (who Oscar clearly idolizes), Kai is likely to go along with it. It doesn't mean Kai was enthusiastic about it or that he thought it was a particularly good idea 4 weeks out from his show.

Also, if Kai wasn't going to participate in the point of the video, which was VERY clear that they were there for Dorian to train "them", then why go?
    Kai didn't have to "go" anywhere, he already was training periodically at Bev's gym. Wow, you're pretty slow Mike.

Leave a comment:

• spanish lion
    replied
    people say he seems depressed, ?!?! you obviously have never depleted for a contest. when depleted you feel like blah!

people say he didnt listen to dorian, ?!?! well duh, Dorian would not have listened to to Lee Haney. that whole video was a MD gimmick, a stupid one at that.

people just shut up and watch him dominate, Kai is the now in bodybuilding!

Leave a comment:

• Mike Arnold
    replied
    Originally posted by Self_titled View Post
    usual arguments about kai lol

Yeah, your right about that. LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Arnold
    replied
    You should be laughing at yourself. Is Dorian going to be competing this Saturday?

Apparently you give a fuck if you are posting on it. Now, on to the truth.

Are you actually siding with one of the most ignorant statements made on the boards this month? Wow!

Also, you post makes no sense and is not at all relevant to my post or the post I referenced in any way.

If you don't understand that Dorian knows an ass load more than Kai about basically everything to do with BB'ing (especially muscle anatomy and kinesiology. shit, I know 10X as much as Kai about those 2 subjects and I would bet my fucking house on it!), then your pretty damn ignorant concerning this topic, plain and simple.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Arnold
    replied
    Why do you keep saying Kai "went to Dorian" like Kai flew out to England to train with him like Dugdale? Kai was already training at Bev's Gym, as we saw from previous vids. I imagine Weinberger set this up on really short notice since he and Dorian have always been so tight, and Oscar agreed to it with very little input from Kai.

It certainly appeared to me that Kai had respect for Dorian, but I doubt he wanted to start a radically different style of training four weeks out from the Arnold Classic.

Lot's of haters in this thread. Some of y'all need to listen to what Kai was saying at the end of this video.

Not hating at all, simply making a very valid point.

Nice little theory you came up with about how this was set up, but it seems "MD" most likely had something to do with setting up their own videos.

Also, are you really telling me that Oscar made the decision regarding KAI doing the video without asking Kai, like Oscar is Kai's daddy? LOL, I don't think so. That was funny.

Also, if Kai wasn't going to participate in the point of the video, which was VERY clear that they were there for Dorian to train "them", then why go?

Leave a comment:

• Self_titled
    replied
    Originally posted by Nathon17 View Post
    learn to read you inbred. I said SECOND biggest show.

how old are you? 16?

Leave a comment:

• Self_titled
    replied
    usual arguments about kai lol

Leave a comment:

• Mike Arnold
    replied
    Originally posted by soon2bswoll View Post
    Victor has Victor Munoz, Brach has Brian from Metroflex, Dexter has Joe Mc Neil, and you have no damn brain. Get your facts straight dummy.

You are the one who needs get his facts straight.

Those men are NOT father figures or mentors, which is what he said.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Arnold
    replied
    Originally posted by jasonrjoseph View Post
    Victor=Victor Munoz Dexter=Joe Mcneil, Branch=Brain Dobson/George Farah
    so much for your useless point

Kai has every right to have a mentor or a father figure, but those men are trainers, not mentors.

So, it was you that missed the point.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Arnold
    replied
    Originally posted by jasonrjoseph View Post
    Training like shit u clown? Listen Dorian trains like he does because it fits him if anybody talking shit about kai and his non receptive behavior took the time to realize hes not going to train like him 4weeks from a contest much less the arnold and another thing ever notice dorian trains every body the same way he trains himself, he doesn't even squat you really expect kai to do that u also expect him to stop pulling his deadlifts off the floor to ya right The fucking guy was doing a pump session hes not going to have a hard core work out 4 days form a show u douche

I wouldn't argue with the fact that Kai has a right to train his own way, but............

If your not going to litsen to a damn thing your trainer is telling you, don't get trained by him, period! Train your damn self.

In that sense, it was pointless video.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X