X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butch Peterson
    replied
    Originally posted by 8thWonder View Post
    It will be up before the contest right? Any more Kai videos?

Here ya go: http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...rmination.html

Leave a comment:

• lightsoutlekina
    replied
    ppl expected him to be soft last year too and he wasnt, at the o he wasnt soft he just wasnt on because he tried bringing a more aesthetic physique

Leave a comment:

• piotrek
    replied
    Oh i am sorry,did i hurt your fillings? Are you Ok princess? The point is that you didn't make any point!You MOMO! LOL

Leave a comment:

• BostonBadBoy
    replied
    wow jason you really got a soft spot for kai huh? the man can't be criticized? jeez, all i'm saying is he's 280 lbs 3 days out from the contest that last year he weighed in at 255 and looked his all time best, i think if he comes in above 265 which is pretty much a given at this point, he's gonna lose his conditioning. and when youre going against 3 guys(phil dex branch)who are KNOWN for being super shredded and grainy, that doesn't bode well for you.

Leave a comment:

• jasonrjoseph
    replied
    Originally posted by piotrek View Post
    The people you named are the trainers.They are not mentors,father figures,baby sitters,or priests you momo! lol.We all know, if not for oscar Kai will never ever be where he is right now.So stop talking nonesense and go help Kai hahaha.He will need it this Friday lol.
    The whole point i was trying to make was that In bodybuilding every one has someone in there corner Trainer,babysitter what fucking ever the bottom line is it a lot easier to talk shit about a man especially when it coming for someone who im very sure is not content with there own reflection u fucking 2yr old "

Leave a comment:

• piotrek
    replied
    The people you named are the trainers.They are not mentors,father figures,baby sitters,or priests you momo! lol.We all know, if not for oscar Kai will never ever be where he is right now.So stop talking nonesense and go help Kai hahaha.He will need it this Friday lol.

Leave a comment:

• jasonrjoseph
    replied
    Kai is not strong enough(mentally) to be a champion by himself! He is like Big Baby haha.Oscar this Oscar that,self belief,visualization,W T F ? What is this shit?Victor,Branch,Dexter...They don't need no mentors or Father figures!
    Victor=Victor Munoz Dexter=Joe Mcneil, Branch=Brain Dobson/George Farah
    so much for your useless point

Leave a comment:

• BostonBadBoy
    replied
    Kai is not strong enough(mentally) to be a champion by himself! He is like Big Baby haha.Oscar this Oscar that,self belief,visualization,W T F ? What is this shit?Victor,Branch,Dexter...They don't need no mentors or Father figures!
    exactly!

Leave a comment:

• BostonBadBoy
    replied
    280 3 days out? are you kidding me? thats almost 30 pounds more than he was at the arnold when he won, and he looked his best, i think he's gonna be out of shape

Leave a comment:

• hulk7280
    replied
    Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    how is he dieting so hard if he was 290 a week ago?
    your bodywieght doesnt mean ur not dieting hard! to get in GREAT condition you have to diet hard... its not easy..

its one thing to diet down to 6 percent bodyfat.. its complety diffrent animal when ur around 4 or lower...its just very tiring and very draining.

Leave a comment:

• piotrek
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Beast_freaK
    replied
    My post gets deleted but that stays ^^^

Leave a comment:

• jasonrjoseph
    replied
    Originally posted by Rod Thedy View Post
    Interesting. A few days ago MD posted a video of Kai training with Dorian. Dorian showed him how to train back. In todays video Kai is training like shit again, didnt learn anything.
    Training like shit u clown? Listen Dorian trains like he does because it fits him if anybody talking shit about kai and his non receptive behavior took the time to realize hes not going to train like him 4weeks from a contest much less the arnold and another thing ever notice dorian trains every body the same way he trains himself, he doesn't even squat you really expect kai to do that u also expect him to stop pulling his deadlifts off the floor to ya right The fucking guy was doing a pump session hes not going to have a hard core work out 4 days form a show u douche

Leave a comment:

• lilyankee
    replied
    Originally posted by BostonBadBoy View Post
    uhh no, i'm not mad at all, i'm kind of getting frustrated hearing about all this "visualization, reading positive affirmations, self belief, blah blah blah" dude, just train your ass off, eat what you gotta eat, get it done and enjoy it, how about this, kai comes from a bad area in brooklyn right? would he rather be in some ghetto selling crack? dude looks like someone just ran over his dog, i would give my left nut sack to be where he is with his life.
    kai doesnt live in a bad area brooklyn and the man is a real humble man who respects everyone especially his fans kai has gone thru alot in life that many people dont know about his life story but when ur competing and u have few weeks or few days out u start to feel out of it we all know its a job and trust me kai greene trains real hard so just because of his visualization , his positive affirmations self belief frustrated u u got to understand kai needs oscar to be by his side oscar is like a father to him

Leave a comment:

• jthrowfar
    replied
    He kinda always sounds a little out of it. So since he is 4 days out, I would say that would be compounded. I really doubts he hates BB. He is probably just wiped out. Sounds like he is gonna be really big. I just hope he is in great shape.

We will see very soon!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X