Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arnold Classic Play-By-Play w/Jay Cutler, Dorian Yates, Lenda Murray & Shawn Ray!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Arrived in Columbus, at the Host Hotel now. The Athletes Meeting will be tonight from 6pm to 9pm.

The Amateur Women will have there Prejudging Tonight at the Vets Memorial, as the Amateur Men Weigh in today from 3pm to 6pm.

Stay tuned, its about to Heat up here in Columbus where there is Snow on the ground and its a balmy 38 degree's outside!

TEAM MD is in da House!
    Peace,
    S R
    Last year it was like 60' and sunny!
    I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
      UNTOUCHABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the 5th win!!!!!!!!!!
      can you believe she only weighs 163 lbs? WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by hulk7280 View Post
        can you believe she only weighs 163 lbs? WTF

Amazing! She is never off and is always DRY!!! I'm not sure people really realize what she is doiing. It would be like if Cutler was winning the Olympia then competing in the Arnold every year.
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

• @Shawn have you seen the middleweight Amateurs???

If so what do you think Quincy Winklaar get placed?

Comment

Amazing! She is never off and is always DRY!!! I'm not sure people really realize what she is doiing. It would be like if Cutler was winning the Olympia then competing in the Arnold every year.
            she would smoke the welter weight class!

Comment

• Shawn can you please tell me which call out Cindy Jones recieved last night in the fitness medium class. I don't know if your pictures are in order or not.

Comment

Nicole was a LOT harder than she was at the Olympia
                I don't think so. She looks about the same to me, maybe a little skinnier but not harder. Love her lowlights though.

Comment

• Please!! Any info who are the finalists in men Amateurs division??!

Comment

• Women;s night show started

Zoa Linsay and Debi Laswenski just did their routines

"What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

• Lisa Aukland is up
                      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

• Shawn have you seen the middleweight Amateurs???

If so what do you think Quincy Winklaar get placed?
                        Their Finals are Tomorrow in he EXPO during the pro Men's Pre Judging!

Comment

• 8 Time Ms Olympia, Lenda Murray Comments:

Debi L: Great shape, waist is a little wide in comparison to others, I think her problem area is her waist..great posing

Zoa: does not look as full as she did for the morning show…good shape just flattened out from this morning,,,

Lisa A- looks harder from this morning…great muscle maturity, well balanced, great shape, awsesome from head to toe…great routine very entertaining

Iris-as usual always in great shape, my biggest complaint is she needs to be a more exciting posing routine.

Mah-ann- beautiful lines, needs to be leaner.

Comment

• Antoinette Thompson:
                            LM: Entertaining, I love that!
                            SR: The winner of the Shawn Ray "GENR8" Best Presentation Award two weeks ago at the AZ Pro! Looking good here tonight to! Dancing, Posing, Smiling having a good time, thats what its all about!

Betty Pariso:
                            LM: Impressed by what she has done with her body! Great job sculpting and shaping her physique.
                            SR: Harder and drier tonight, much better lighting! Vascularityis really appearent!
                            "Over the Rainbow" by Sam Harris song. Back is the best body part.

Alin Popa: Russian
                            LM: She can do alot with her physique. Just needs to be a bit tighter. Small waist & Flair to her legs.
                            SR: Great Arms and Delts. Softer appearance but stylistic poser. Good Muscle Bellies I like!!!

Comment

• Yaxeni Orequen- Garcia:

Comment

• Elena Sportun-Willmer:
                                LM: Reminds me of why I fell in love with Womens BBing. Overall look, beautiful, feminine, Art, Balance. Entertaining to watch as well. Like a Ballerina out there onstage with grace and style!
                                SR: Color still very light for competition. Very Aesthetic and clean looking body! Winner of last years Amateur Arnold now her Pro Debut! Good use of the stae and facial enteraction.

Yaxeni Orequen- Garcia
                                LM: Iris gets her from the rear, she is just not as "Crisp" but looks great from the front.
                                SR: Her 43rd Compeition. 4 Time winner of this contest going for number 5! Lightened hr hair color this year to Dirty Blonde, nice touch! appears harder from the front still, good side poses. Legs are "eathered" and Dry across the quads, hams holding a bi of H2O. Glutes soft.

Dayana Cadeau:
                                LM Appears a bit softer than this afternoon. She was sick at Prejudging so she may have had to ingest some extra fluids, costing her tonight. Midsection tells the story here.
                                SR: Confident onstage with experience. Down in size abit soft, stomach needs detail, did the best with what she has!

Dena Westerfield
                                LM:
                                SR: Washed out under these lights, needs more detail. Needs more "V" Taper, Booty Shakin onstage has the crowd applauding.

Brenda Raganot
                                LM: Love her but here with this opportunity she needsto come in Harder and not miss this Shot to be noticed!
                                SR: Could use some more color. Tons of Back shots, Pleasing to watch pose, shapely body! Big Delts and Traps. Could be tighter

End Round.

Comment

Working...
                                X