• Show
Clear All

• Kai Greene Behind the Scenes Photoshoot Video moments after winning the ASC

CLICK HERE

Great video!!

Comment

That's the shit

Comment

holy shit. im a phil heath fan but kai looks freaking insane!

Comment

whats the name of the song?

Comment

I had Phil Heath edging out Kai, two big parts I see I Kai I don't like is his lower back and traps. Then again Heath needs better thickness. I think Heath will take Kai at the Olympia! Jay better school him up.

Comment

that was pretty dope
              nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Originally posted by tselite View Post
                I had Phil Heath edging out Kai, two big parts I see I Kai I don't like is his lower back and traps. Then again Heath needs better thickness. I think Heath will take Kai at the Olympia! Jay better school him up.
                Phil did look pretty good if I must say.

Comment

good video man!

kai looks knackered though

Comment

The top 3 all looked really good in my opinion if you look good enough.

Comment

Monster muscle. And yeah, he looks wasted there!

I would also agree that the top 3 here were ALL very strong. I can see reasons for giving it to Phil, and even to Branch. I don't think Branch was any different than the previous Olympia. Dorian concurs.

I think that's why there's so much indignation, all "three" camps of fans are screaming: Phil's and Branch's, that there was an injustice; and Kai's, that he deserved the win.

I think all 3 guys 'deserved' the win for different reasons. IT was VERY tight. IT wasn't at all like the 2007 Olympia where clearly someone was robbed. Then the case would be unanimous. The judges had a really, really tough decision to make, and in my estimation, they just followed the current ethos established by Haney that 'contests are won with back and legs'. Kai's wheels are as good as Branch's, and his back surpasses both Branch's and Heath's.

I think this year's Olympia is going to be fascinating. Sorry, Jay, but there just isn't a dominant figure in bb anymore. Throw in the top 4 from the ASC, and add in outside shots in Victor and Dennis, and it's going to be a great contest.

Comment

I don't know if kai can beat jay and I'm no cutler fan. Jay has alot of money he invests in his body to win. jay wins because he uses all the edges he can over the competion. It will be a serious battle with guys with the best mass (kai,jay) v.s. tall guy with best shape (dennis wolf) v.s. best structure (victor martinez) v.s. new threat (zach khan) who will win? me no know

Comment

Originally posted by 2pacabs View Post
                          I don't know if kai can beat jay and I'm no cutler fan. Jay has alot of money he invests in his body to win. jay wins because he uses all the edges he can over the competion. It will be a serious battle with guys with the best mass (kai,jay) v.s. tall guy with best shape (dennis wolf) v.s. best structure (victor martinez) v.s. new threat (zach khan) who will win? me no know
                          doesnt zach khan have to qualify first?! lets not get ahead of ourselves!

Comment

i agree kai looked amazing and he is a humble winner. i too would love to know that name of that song! awsome video

Comment

Amazing Win!! Great Photo Shoot!! You and Oscar are an Unbeatable Team!!

Hope to see you guys soon.

Love Lou & LeaAnn
                              2008 Team Universe HW Champ - Gym Owner

Comment

Working...
                              X