Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swede View Post
    Best triceps in the IFBB.
    not only that. He might just have the best MM pose as well...
    "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

Comment

And before i forget Sibil ( roelly's coach/grandma) is a very smart and kind woman that really loves and understand anything when it comes to training, diets & posing. I'm very impressed with her not only what she has done for the winklaar brothers but many other bodybuilders in the netherlands and in the world, she even taught me a thing or 2 lol

God bless Sibil and her family

Comment

Originally posted by son_of_man_jesus_is_lord View Post
        And before i forget Sibil ( roelly's coach/grandma) is a very smart and kind woman that really loves and understand anything when it comes to training, diets & posing. I'm very impressed with her not only what she has done for the winklaar brothers but many other bodybuilders in the netherlands and in the world, she even taught me a thing or 2 lol

God bless Sibil and her family

Amen!!! I know what you're talking about bro

Comment

He's def. got all the right stuff.

Back is hella weak though for the pro level. Posing is weak.

Needs to control that gut.

He will be a TERROR once he gets his shit together!

Comment

Levrone used the same stuff phil is using, same strange look to their arms, im not saing its synthol (I did but I didnt mean Exactly synthol) but its Something in them that shouldn't be there.

It looks awesome so it doesn't really matter, but its something nevertheless
            You don't know what they're using, but supposedly you "know" it's the same stuff. lol

Comment

Best triceps in the IFBB.
              Pretty damn close
              Prepare to get Rocked:

Comment

Damn this man has a bright future in the ifbb.

Comment

Levrone used the same stuff phil is using, same strange look to their arms, im not saing its synthol (I did but I didnt mean Exactly synthol) but its Something in them that shouldn't be there.

It looks awesome so it doesn't really matter, but its something nevertheless
                  In an older article of I believe flex wheeler in a MD issue of a few years ago he said that Levrone was a huge fan of Escisclene for site-enhancement. Now it's off the market though and is it true wat he states??? not a clue but it is a fact that thinking that pro's don't use some sort of site enhancement is rather na´ve (never came it across anywhere anyway)

Comment

Swede, you're a fucking idiot if you think that phil would fill (ha!) His most overdeveloped body part to further make him less proportionate. Zack Khan used synthol for the bast 10 years, how about that bitch?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Swede, you're a fucking idiot if you think that phil would fill (ha!) His most overdeveloped body part to further make him less proportionate. Zack Khan used synthol for the bast 10 years, how about that bitch?
                      Swede is a fucking douchbag, don't even bother reading and answering his comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                        kahns synthol is more than obvious...hehe
                        "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

Comment

The guy looks great. The arms makes him look 'small'. He got some work ahead of him to bring up everything else.

This is a guy to watch.

But he really need to get control on the stomach...
                          The first and the best victory is to conquer self.--Plato

Comment

the guy is amazing cept the shading in the video takes so much away from his detail
                            Anyone know how old he is?
                            Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Otis

32 years
                              InShape TRAINER
                              http://www.roellywinklaar.nl/blog

Comment

Originally posted by teenbodybuilder3 View Post
                                and levrone didnt use synthol....stop being ridiculous
                                It's not like its a big secret that Levrone and Flex used Esiclene back in the days.
                                Get Ripped, Get Laid.

Comment

Working...
                                X