Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Arnold Prejudging Posing Video: Places 5 thru 7: Freeman, Rockel and Winklaar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Arnold Prejudging Posing Video: Places 5 thru 7: Freeman, Rockel and Winklaar

Toney Freeman, Ronny Rockel and Roelly Winklaar pose in the prejudging round

CLICK HERE

I think roelly was the better man here

Comment

I really like Winklaar, he's going to be a star, more size everywhere and Bam!!!!! I didn't like his color in this show though, it was distracting.

Comment

Toney could have won the show too. I think Toney stood out among the others.

I dont know Roelly has freaky arms but needs something more. maybe more back and chest.
        Dream big and work hard!

Comment

roelly has awesome potential i hope he does well

Comment

Like Roelly said in his photoshoot interview, he needs to bring out them lats in the double bicep shots....good thing is that he has the lats for it....just gotta master the posing!! can't wait to see him in a few years =], good job grandma!!

Comment

OK. I'm on the Roelly bandwagon as of right now. His color was awful. That being said, he is VERY impressive.

Toney obviously had the class beat out though. I don't care if he didn't have a million lines going across his ass. He was still in superior condition and had the size, symetry, mass, posing and color to edge out the others in that round.

Comment

Working...
              X