Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Arnold Prejudging Comparisons Video: Armchair judges, this is for you!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2010 Arnold Prejudging Comparisons Video: Armchair judges, this is for you!



    CLICK HERE


    This video was shot at the prejudging round. Do you agree with the judges?

    Here is the scorecard:


  • #2
    the lowest wins i guess
    Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
    http://swoletra.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by otus View Post
      How does the scoring work?
      I believe there are 7/9 judges. 13 competitors, and the judges score you by what place they feel the competitor should be in. Out of the 7/9 scores, one high & one low point is dropped. Add up the remaining votes and that is the score. The lowest score is the winner. The posedown is scored the same way, then both the prejudging & posedown are added. The lowest total is the winner..

      Comment


      • #4
        Phil Heath got robbed. No way did Kai get that much better and Phil that much worse from prejudging to the finals.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JT1225 View Post
          Phil Heath got robbed. No way did Kai get that much better and Phil that much worse from prejudging to the finals.
          AGREED

          Comment


          • #6
            Phil and Kai are both great bodybuilders. Phil will get his rewards soon enough. I enjoy seeing someone that started with nothing and clawed their way to the top. I think Phil was better but "it is what it is".

            Comment


            • #7
              It funny how you dont notice things the first time around. Phil is rubbing him self like every two seconds trying to fix his lack of oil situation and the lights were washing him out why the hell wasn't he darker all of these things affect the score Kai's presentation was just so much better to be honest i thought Phil looked better at night and kai faded the scores are backwards! But i still think Kai winning was just. Hes just so over powering in so many shots
              Twitter @projasonjoseph

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jasonrjoseph View Post
                It funny how you dont notice things the first time around. Phil is rubbing him self like every two seconds trying to fix his lack of oil situation and the lights were washing him out why the hell wasn't he darker all of these things affect the score Kai's presentation was just so much better to be honest i thought Phil looked better at night and kai faded the scores are backwards! But i still think Kai winning was just. Hes just so over powering in so many shots
                I understand what you are saying, this vid was from prejudging and Phil was leading after prejudging??? Its exactly like you said scores are backwards?? How can Kai get straight 1st's when the free posing round isn't scored and Phil didn't fade from prej to finals and Kai didn't improve nearly enough to earn the scores they gave him??? Kai didn't get a single 2nd place vote or he did and it got thrown out? THE craziest thing is PHIL and Branch tied at the finals??? I think that Branch looked better at the night show, and 3rd was right, but how did the judges change their minds about Phil and Kai from morning to night when their physiques didn't change?

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think KAI's physique got harder @ the finals and I think PHIL's stayed the same.
                  JOIN my health transformation challenge
                  www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bummyb View Post
                    I understand what you are saying, this vid was from prejudging and Phil was leading after prejudging??? Its exactly like you said scores are backwards?? How can Kai get straight 1st's when the free posing round isn't scored and Phil didn't fade from prej to finals and Kai didn't improve nearly enough to earn the scores they gave him??? Kai didn't get a single 2nd place vote or he did and it got thrown out? THE craziest thing is PHIL and Branch tied at the finals??? I think that Branch looked better at the night show, and 3rd was right, but how did the judges change their minds about Phil and Kai from morning to night when their physiques didn't change?
                    Yea dude Branch got alot better at night would have been interesting to see what would have happened with the scoring if branch looked like that at the prejudge
                    Twitter @projasonjoseph

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MsGuns View Post
                      I think KAI's physique got harder @ the finals and I think PHIL's stayed the same.
                      Really? Again opinions vary! Whats your take on the final result Ms Guns? Did you have Kai or Phil winning?
                      Twitter @projasonjoseph

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Phil looked Better, IMO, Kai is a Beast though, no doubt. I think it was close, Phil Needs to put on a little more size in his legs and just work on coming in condition, I would hate to see him mess up his lines in quest for more and more size.
                        Last edited by Carlton Pratt; March 10th, 2010, 09:44 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          does anyone think that phil needed some oil and darker color?
                          HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            kais triceps look so wierd lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jasonrjoseph View Post
                              Really? Again opinions vary! Whats your take on the final result Ms Guns? Did you have Kai or Phil winning?
                              I didnt go to the men's show but I did talk to the head judge.
                              Once I got home and watched the vid of the finals...
                              To me KAI was getting harder after the final comparisons and as they were standing there waiting on the awards...PHIL was real relaxed and not even flexing...

                              Im still going w/ KAI BUT I dont get how PHIL was up by 3 and KAI overtook him at the finals...

                              Ive never seen that maybe by 1 point but 3...

                              Im still tryin to get a judge friend to explain this one to me...

                              But the head judge said CLEARLY Kai was the winner and he told me to tell the online people next time be at the show and sit as close as he was and you will see why the judges picked KAI as the winner.
                              JOIN my health transformation challenge
                              www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X