Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Arnold Prejudging Comparisons Video: Armchair judges, this is for you!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aint the show pretty much figure out by the end of prejudging anyway?so if phil won the prejudging i mean he looked a little different but not enough to have lost the show imo

Comment

80% of judging is done at the prej I believe...let me find out.
      JOIN my health transformation challenge
      www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

u can tell by the glutes that he lost his condition at the night finals.

Comment

Originally posted by lastrep View Post
          Not anymore.. 2/3 in the morning.. 1/3 in the evening.

Kai won.. well earned. Kai looks good standing on his own..
          Not true...
          just spoke to another judge from the Arnold...

he says it all depends on the show and what they are looking for...

Comment

Originally posted by Self_titled View Post
            kais triceps look so wierd lol
            they look striated like they were carved from stone. That double tricep shot is just sick.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMasko View Post
              For those saying Phil looked the same at night...no he didnt.

He was still in shape but not at the same level as prejudging.
              How could I not have noticed such a huge difference? He lost quite a bit.

Comment

anyone else notice that Roelly got 35 points, better than Dexter yet placed 7th? Im guessing its a typo in the score chart.
                Btw Phil did get robbed but by the photos he was obviously better in prejudging than finals.
                Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

So soon2bswole, you think PHIL lost muscle by the time finals came around? really? wow, interesting.

Comment

Heath didnt slip that much, masko just posted the pic where heath isnt flexing his glutes 100%.
                    Heres some better ones from the night show.
                    Attached Files
                    -2012 NPC Illinois State Heavyweight and Overall Champion

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMasko View Post
                      For those saying Phil looked the same at night...no he didnt.

He was still in shape but not at the same level as prejudging.

that during his posing routine and he wasn even flexing his glutes or abs. Go look on the comparison photos of the night show clearly shows striated glutes

HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Comment

Originally posted by soon2bswoll View Post
                        they look striated like they were carved from stone. That double tricep shot is just sick.

there striated yes they just have a wierd look to me.
                        Like there is a huge gap or something lol

Comment

Originally posted by JT1225 View Post
                          Phil Heath got robbed. No way did Kai get that much better and Phil that much worse from prejudging to the finals.

You speak tha truth.

If anyone can't see that Heath dominated that line-up, they are blind.

Phil looked bigger in a a lot of ways, even though he was lighter than Kai and he was WAYYYYY more conditiooned, not to mention he had superior lines and aesthetics.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonrjoseph View Post
                            It funny how you dont notice things the first time around. Phil is rubbing him self like every two seconds trying to fix his lack of oil situation and the lights were washing him out why the hell wasn't he darker all of these things affect the score Kai's presentation was just so much better to be honest i thought Phil looked better at night and kai faded the scores are backwards! But i still think Kai winning was just. Hes just so over powering in so many shots

Not only is Kai NOT really very overpowering at all based on that video, Phil actually looks to hold more size in certain bodyparts (athough Kai is thicker in general).

As far as Phil not having enough oil and not being dark enough, your right, but that does not in any way mean a WAYYYY less conditoned (more BF, more water), less aesthetic, lesser shaped BB'r like Kai should win the show.

Phil was better and deserved to win. He was by far the best BB'r up on that stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
                              Not only is Kai NOT really very overpowering at all based on that video, Phil actually looks to hold more size in certain bodyparts (athough Kai is thicker in general).

As far as Phil not having enough oil and not being dark enough, your right, but that does not in any way mean a WAYYYY less conditoned (more BF, more water), less aesthetic, lesser shaped BB'r like Kai should win the show.

Phil was better and deserved to win. He was by far the best BB'r up on that stage.
                              Let...go...

Comment

Originally posted by bummyb View Post
                                I understand what you are saying, this vid was from prejudging and Phil was leading after prejudging??? Its exactly like you said scores are backwards?? How can Kai get straight 1st's when the free posing round isn't scored and Phil didn't fade from prej to finals and Kai didn't improve nearly enough to earn the scores they gave him??? Kai didn't get a single 2nd place vote or he did and it got thrown out? THE craziest thing is PHIL and Branch tied at the finals??? I think that Branch looked better at the night show, and 3rd was right, but how did the judges change their minds about Phil and Kai from morning to night when their physiques didn't change?

Brother, this is what I've been raging about for the last few days.

The simple truth is that the judges had made up their minds that Phil had the better body and that is why they scored him higher after several rounds of intense pre-judging with shit loads of comparisons.

In contrast, the posedown lasted a small fraction of the time in comparison to the pre-judging, in which they only compared the physiques at night for a few damn minutes and nowhere close to what they did in pre-judging.

The fact is, Kai didn't win because the Judges thought he was the better BB'r (as they already scored Heath superpior earlier), but the Judges had Kai win because they liked the way he presented himself on stage, as well as him being a past champion.

You do know that they can give virtually every point to whatever BB'r they want during the posedown just because they like the way a certain BB'r controlled the stage, or displayed a lot of energy, or made the crowd go nuts, or posed better, right?

That is the bold truth and it has been happening for years. They don't hide that fact either and will tell you things like "So and so pulled ahead because he really took it to the other guy during the posedown", or any number of ridiculous things like that.

The reason they have two judged rounds is so they can pick their winner for whatever reasons they want.

Zane defeated a PERFECTLY sscored Mike Mentzer (one of a rare few times an athlete has ever scored perfectly in the pre-judging at the O') because his superior posing skills and polish, along with the way he took the stage for the posedown, were superior to the rookie Mentzer.

Same thing with Jay and Ronnie in 2001. Jay didn't score prefectly, but he had a 6 point lead after pre-judging and lost the show because Ronnie went into the crown during the posedwon and made everyone go nuts. They were public in saying this.

They can award points in the posedown to whoever they want for whatever they want and that is the ONLY reason they judge that round!
                                Last edited by Mike Arnold; March 11th, 2010, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X