No announcement yet.

Branch Warren Behind the Scenes Photoshoot Video after prejudging at the ASC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branch Warren Behind the Scenes Photoshoot Video after prejudging at the ASC

CLICK HERE

What is that song, i need it lol

Comment

I think its, For Those About to Rock by AC/DC? Could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by JT1225 View Post
        I am most certain it is not. I believe it is a song by that Swedish group ABBA, or the new Britney Spears/Ricky Martin collaboration.

your welcome.

Comment

w/e that filter is it makes the vid look like shit.
          Yes, that's me in my Avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by JT1225 View Post
            It is For Those About to Rock, just no singing in it, never heard that version before

Comment

Originally posted by toeheadskater View Post
              w/e that filter is it makes the vid look like shit.
              I agree, the vid quality sucks on this one. Good song though. Sure wish Branch had beat Kai.

Comment

wow

Comment

The Cell Phone that was used to film all these Photo shoots does not do the guys JUSTICE.Or is it some silly effect put on post shoot ? Either way i want to see every cut inch of detail these guys worked so hard to achieve not some washed out distorted images.I am sure that i am not the only one who feels this way.These shoots are very important to get an objective opinion on who really was in TOP SHAPE . If you didn't have the luxury of being there.

Comment

I'm sure when we see the actual photo's in an upcoming MD issue... all the amazing detail will be there

Comment

I think Branch looked amazing. He is going to be guest posing here in Michigan in May at one of our National Qualifiers. I wander what he will look like in 10 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by bgben3 View Post
                        I think Branch looked amazing. He is going to be guest posing here in Michigan in May at one of our National Qualifiers. I wander what he will look like in 10 weeks?
                        Like a thickly muscled bulldog science project. No doubt he has plenty WTF muscle. That dude looked like granite at the ASC.
                        Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Working...
                        X