Australian Pro GP X - Arrivals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Pro GP X - Arrivals

The pros have started to arrive. So far we have Rusty Jeffers, Michael Kefalianos, Roelly Winklaar and Fadi Zaazaa.

It is starting to heat up and by Friday we will have 16 pros from about 8 different countries.

The lineup will, without a doubt be the best lineup ever in the history of Australian bodybuilding.

If you live in Melbourne, or can get here, then fire up and support the greatest show on earth!

There will be plenty of tickets on the door,

Prejuging 12 noon, pros on first, then Gaspari seminar, All States and King of the Bench

Finals 7PM.
    Attached Files

hope roelly gets top 3!
    "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

Comment

good ol rusty. still competing i love it

Comment

Kai, Dex, and Roelly top 3! Also, i believe Kai will be in better condition than the Arnold.

Comment

Kai was last year.....dryed up a bit from Arnold when he won in 09......will be a good show
          Infinite + 1 = Doing what others are scared to dream of.

Comment

Roelly 3rd behind Dexter & Kai!
            * Qualifies for the Mr. O in September!

Enjoy Tony, love what you do for the Sport and it's Athletes!

Lee, make the Announcement onstage: "I will be competing in the PBW Tampa Pro & Europa Pro in Texas!"

Come on man, make the Announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

how is this show the greatest show on earth?

didnt people say that about the Arnold and the O?

There can only be 1 greatest show

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                Roelly 3rd behind Dexter & Kai!
                * Qualifies for the Mr. O in September!

Enjoy Tony, love what you do for the Sport and it's Athletes!

Lee, make the Announcement onstage: "I will be competing in the PBW Tampa Pro & Europa Pro in Texas!"

Come on man, make the Announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Thanks Shawn, you will be happy to know that we have added a Best poser award with AU$2500 prize money and trophy.

I will get Lee to throw up some poses when I interview him and see what the fans think. Then we get some commitments.

Imagine if was a late entry for tomorrows show, very close to making it I believe.

Comment

Should be a great weekened. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Awesome! I hope Roelly can qualify for the O!

Comment

Hopefully Roelly will make top 3 and qualify for the Olympia.

Comment

Yes Tony wouldn't that be good ......see you in a few hours....

Comment

I am not sure.....i ask myself that......i say he he got dry shredded with his shape he would do so good........but not sure on that one .....just diet i guess......but dont know what diet foods he does etc.....something that holds that liitle film of water thou...

Comment

So far today we have had Eddie Abbew, Melvin Anthony, Greg Atoyan, AD Cherry and Dan Hill arrive. Dexter will be here in about 1 hour and Kai tonight.

Roelly in the gym 48 hours from competing. He might be the next big thing.
                            Attached Files

Comment

That tricep is crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X