Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian Pro GP X - Arrivals

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    lol, Go Grant, an no leg comments Lee...

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by DivineDiziner View Post
      Roelly will take 2nd. This kid is not fucking around.

      Until he brings his back up he's ain't beating Dexter or Kai in this show
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

      Comment


      • #33
        Roelly has the craziest triceps I have seen in a long time!
        Prepare to get Rocked:

        Comment


        • #34
          come on roelly

          Comment


          • #35
            roelly is a fucking monster, i cant wait to see him in a couple more years, huge potential for this guy

            Comment


            • #36
              Mike Kefalianos 2010 vs 2009

              Hey everybody from Kefalianos-rooting Greece. Roelly's size is impressive and indeed he may be a favorite for the ticket for the big O, however he lacks the uber conditioning and muscle maturity of Mike Kefalianos who has added even more mass to his frame since last year at the Olympia '09 (his last appearance) keeping last year's incredible conditioning. I attach a comp pic from last year's Olympia which shows the difference

              Yeap, judges opt for the more massive one, however, I think it's gonna be a crowded top with so many impressive competitors. Tony should be praised for the good job of putting together a great comp for 2010.
              Attached Files
              www.xbody.gr

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                Until he brings his back up he's ain't beating Dexter or Kai in this show
                agree on the back. He has the back structure to be great, but it needs more depth per say...
                "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Roelly reminds me of Sonny Schmidt minus the back. People have him winning the Olympia based on a 7th at the Olympia. It was a GREAT debut, but he has a long way to go. The shape and structure are definitely there, its just a matter of time
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                    Roelly reminds me of Sonny Schmidt minus the back. People have him winning the Olympia based on a 7th at the Olympia. It was a GREAT debut, but he has a long way to go. The shape and structure are definitely there, its just a matter of time
                    edit* 7th at the arnold. And couldn;t agree more. but the stucture is mind boggling...
                    "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by MessiahOfMuscle
                      Roelly in the gym 48 hours from competing. He might be the next big thing.
                      Top 3 for sure!
                      1st place at the MW class at the NPC Tim Gardner Extravaganza Tampa, FL.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        But, who is the best Australian bodybuilder ever? (Lee?)

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Sibil, you are doing an outstanding job with Roelly.

                          What he is using in Australia to carb load? He started 2 days out or 3 days out before the contest the carb loading process?

                          Roelly is top 3 material.
                          1st place at the MW class at the NPC Tim Gardner Extravaganza Tampa, FL.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                            But, who is the best Australian bodybuilder ever? (Lee?)
                            past till now.....Gary lewer....Rodger walker......Samy Ionidis.....John Terreli.....Sonny Scmidt....Lee Priest........would be the best Australia has had......These guys were the best in NABBA and IFBB......Australia has a few more good ones but if your talking guys who made a name world wide and won big shows....these are the best.....but the Aussie to make the most impact in Bodybuilding would be Lee Priest
                            Infinite + 1 = Doing what others are scared to dream of.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by PRO LEE PRIEST View Post
                              past till now.....Gary lewer....Rodger walker......Samy Ionidis.....John Terreli.....Sonny Scmidt....Lee Priest........would be the best Australia has had......These guys were the best in NABBA and IFBB......Australia has a few more good ones but if your talking guys who made a name world wide and won big shows....these are the best.....but the Aussie to make the most impact in Bodybuilding would be Lee Priest
                              Top 2, Lee and Sonny, no one else has come close!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by PRO LEE PRIEST View Post
                                past till now.....Gary lewer....Rodger walker......Samy Ionidis.....John Terreli.....Sonny Scmidt....Lee Priest........would be the best Australia has had......These guys were the best in NABBA and IFBB......Australia has a few more good ones but if your talking guys who made a name world wide and won big shows....these are the best.....but the Aussie to make the most impact in Bodybuilding would be Lee Priest
                                Dont forget Lee also wins best personalityand most crazy

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X