Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lee Priest Australian Pro Blog, Play-By-Play Prejudging & Finals!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kouvidis.87 View Post
    I like to talk with proves...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACbqx...layer_embedded
    hahaha,the difference is funny...
    hhmmm and how do you talk with proves?

Comment

• Kouvidis.87 is obviously the father of the baby inside of mike's 65 inch gut

Comment

• And GETBIGGIE is the son of Michael k..You know that he was with your mother 9 months before your birthday..hahaha.

Comment

• Finally Proving something with your last statement Kouvididis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kouvidis.87 View Post
            And GETBIGGIE is the son of Michael k..You know that he was with your mother 9 months before your birthday..hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBiggie View Post
              Kouvidis.87 is obviously the father of the baby inside of mike's 65 inch gut
              My friend QuentinAA,as you can see,I was not the one who started...

Comment

• This is a bit like Craig and Kamali.

Comment

• They Both are far more talented then i will Ever be. Up there on the stage and I am not.
                  However, we are Not fighting for Cattle Stations here and simple Racial slurs and comments do nothing to Help all Bodybuilders Embrace the New Science and Training and Nutritional Research To excel in our Chosen Sport.

Comment

• Whats Up Lee Still Cant get into LP Forum? Is there a reason for this or am I banned?
                    Tried unsuccessfully dozen times no luck.

Comment

• MD get your stuff together and stop discriminating on your own basis. What is up with Not being able to get in and Rock with Lee Priest. Only Been a fan 20 years is all.

Comment

Working...
                      X