Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lee Priest Australian Pro Blog, Play-By-Play Prejudging & Finals!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going to be a boring show. Not hard to predict at all.

To spice things up, let's take bets on when Lee will compete next. I have $5 that says never...

Comment

Well atleast you only loose $5
      Infinite + 1 = Doing what others are scared to dream of.

Comment

Here is Kai and Lee ... Kai had a very long flight (32 hours). Was just very glad to be here. Didn't look tired at all and he was cool Expected to hear some zen like stuff from him, but he was super regular and it was cool to see that side of him.
        Attached Files
        Where do I go to get the truth .. Let just say it start with a V ... has a P ... and ends in X...

Comment

Roelly and Lee .... they were joking around ... not sure if some rude jokes were exchanged ... He's very nice and looks great.
          Attached Files
          Where do I go to get the truth .. Let just say it start with a V ... has a P ... and ends in X...

Comment

fuck sakes lee arms and shoulder look huge on that pic with roelly
            HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Comment

Rusty .... really looks good. Has been training at Dohertys all week. In good spirits and looking forward to the show being over and seeing more of Australia.
              Attached Files

Comment

lee priest will kick ass at this show he is ready to kick ass and take names later good luck lee.

Comment

Originally posted by PRO LEE PRIEST View Post
                  If any members off here are going come see me i will get your pic and put on blog...unless your to shy
                  shall see you there lee!
                  Milk is for babies, when you get older you drink beer.

Comment

lee is looking awesome.
                    wish i could have made it down to melbourne for the show.
                    i wonder if any of the pros will make there way up to brisbane or the gold coast while they are in australia.

Comment

I want Lee Priest to win the Mr Olympia someday, look at those arms

Comment

dont know how kai can be wearing two hoodies! it was hot today!

Comment

Lee`s tricep is as big as my head! On another note...why is Kai always bundled up like he`s on an Arctic expedition ?

Comment

Originally posted by lucas2 View Post
                            dont know how kai can be wearing two hoodies! it was hot today!
                            Was just warm... not hot And it's getting cooler as I sit here. So maybe he'll be wearing 3 hoodies tonight

Comment

Originally posted by PRO LEE PRIEST View Post
                              Well atleast you only loose $5
                              And when, pray tell, will I (not) be losing this $5?

Comment

Originally posted by THESPAWN View Post
                                Was just warm... not hot And it's getting cooler as I sit here. So maybe he'll be wearing 3 hoodies tonight
                                thanks spawn shall be an interesting convo talking to you and lee tomorrow, if you are going to be there.

Comment

Working...
                                X