Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lee Priest Australian Pro Blog, Play-By-Play Prejudging & Finals!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool pics Spawn...
    OMG Lee's shoulders and arms are freakin HUGE!
    JOIN my health transformation challenge
    www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

32 hour flight?????? DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Melvin....tired after a long day. Lee and him had a bit of a chat before he headed back to the hotel.
        Attached Files
        Where do I go to get the truth .. Let just say it start with a V ... has a P ... and ends in X...

Comment

Great pictures Spawn! I know Lees commentary will be classic and honest!

Comment

Great photos, should be a killer show. Lee your lookin swole as hell still look forward to seeing you on the 202 STAGE.
            TeamFusion www.fusionbodybuilding.com

Comment

Originally posted by PRO LEE PRIEST View Post
              Being down under does that to you....gets you in shape....gotta keep moving so much dealy shit down here
              I don't speak Australian. Please translate lol! I know the "I am just joshing you mate" but what is "dealy shit"

Dexter looked bigger when he won the Olympia. He gots to put on a lil mo size.
              Dream big and work hard!

Comment

mr. priest has some beautiful henna tattoos. he is truly a handsome gent. no homo
                "im the next big thing" --J.G.

Comment

MD Radio
                  with
                  Shawn Ray

Episode #53
                  Guests: Lee Priest & Gary Udit

Join MD Radio this Monday, March, 15th at 4pm PST / 7pm EST for a look back at the 10th Annual Australian Pro Championships with Lee Priest for his personal insight to how things went Down Under in Melbourne Australia!

Comment

Here's a video that shows pics from the 2009 Australian Pro Grand Prix. 1 st Kai Greene, 2nd Silvio Samuel, 3rd Toney Freeman.

WARNING! Turn the sound off before you watch. You'll thank me later.

Comment

OMG!
                      Swede's Favorite Song!

Comment

Quincy Taylor and Lionel Beyeke are scheduled to compete in the Australian Pro Grand Prix. Three weeks ago, Beyeke took 6th and Taylor was 7th at the Phoenix Pro. You can check out each of their posing in this video

It was tight in Phoenix between the two. Who's going to be on top in Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by THESPAWN View Post
                          Rusty .... really looks good. Has been training at Dohertys all week. In good spirits and looking forward to the show being over and seeing more of Australia.
                          Rusty looks good! The gym looks motivating with all the posters and stuff.
                          Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
                            Here's a video that shows pics from the 2009 Australian Pro Grand Prix. 1 st Kai Greene, 2nd Silvio Samuel, 3rd Toney Freeman.

WARNING! Turn the sound off before you watch. You'll thank me later.

funny! you should have put a bigger warning. lol
                            Dream big and work hard!

Comment

Quincy Taylor
                              QT wont be competing in Australia according to Tony on the last episode of MD Radio.
                              QT was looking HUGE at the ASC clearly off the diet but I'm sure he'll resurface sometime later in the year!

Comment

Originally posted by Del Toro View Post
                                funny! you should have put a bigger warning. lol
                                Hey Shawn, whats Silvio been up to? No shows so far this year? Odd!

Comment

Working...
                                X