Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lee Priest Australian Pro Blog, Play-By-Play Prejudging & Finals!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lee yesterday in the gym. Only about 2 weeks out of shape. Great to see him in here yesterday, hangin out with the members and enjoying Melbourne.
    Attached Files

Comment

Lee's looking huge jesus 4years and still looks great
      HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Comment

That front double bicep is still crazy!
        Twitter @projasonjoseph

Comment

Freakiest Front Double going. It makes it even more impressive knowing he hasnt been on stage in 4 years and has had some injuries during that time as well.
          TeamFusion www.fusionbodybuilding.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
            OMG!
            Swede's Favorite Song!

I prefer stevie wonder lol.

seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by industrialfreak1984 View Post
              Freakiest Front Double going. It makes it even more impressive knowing he hasnt been on stage in 4 years and has had some injuries during that time as well.
              Holycrap! i forgot he had that bicep tear. Makes it that more impressive
              Twitter @projasonjoseph

Comment

Things going good in Melbourne all the guys having great time in Melbourne....They love Australia....Tony ans his team are doing great job looking after the guys....You see them all down at the gym....like feeding time at a farm getting there meals prepeared for them...I have never been to another show where you get your meals made in the gyms great kitchen...another way Tony does that little bit extra.....Great job Tony ..it means so much to the guys........well off to venue soon.......so chat later...
                Infinite + 1 = Doing what others are scared to dream of.

Comment

Dealy is deadly.......but sometimes my little fat fingers miss keys
                  Infinite + 1 = Doing what others are scared to dream of.

Comment

And this is what they call ... "working out" ... Lee and Luke
                    Attached Files
                    Where do I go to get the truth .. Let just say it start with a V ... has a P ... and ends in X...

Comment

I look on his website and the products, he proposed. The prices are unreal, there higher as muscletech. Unbeliviable to propose that prices

Comment

Ivan Sadek ... we were about to leave...Ivan was in the middle of his workout ... but he graciously took some photos and then had a bit of a chat with Lee afterward... Looking good and also forward to todays show.
                        Attached Files
                        Where do I go to get the truth .. Let just say it start with a V ... has a P ... and ends in X...

Comment

Originally posted by IRON1977 View Post
                          I look on his website and the products, he proposed. The prices are unreal, there higher as muscletech. Unbeliviable to propose that prices
                          The prices listed are not accurate on the website ... but if you go to his Facebook Nutrition page there is a $50 voucher when you make an order ... prices will be corrected asap ... Thank you

Comment

Lee is gonna have a "bodybuilders thumb" when this weekend is over,

Kinda like tennis elbow, but for bodybuilders lol

Comment

Great pictures Lee and Spawn. I'll kep checking in your doing a great job!

Comment

Lee is looking huge, keep up the great work, love or hate you, you are inspiration to all of us

Comment

Working...
                                X