Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kai Greene Wins 2010 Australian Pro GP!

2010 Australia Pro Grand Prix results

5 - Melvin Anthony * Best Poser Award Winner
    4 - Michael Kefalianos
    3 - Roelly Winklaar * Qualifies for 2010 Mr. Olympia
    2 - Dexter Jackson
    1 - Kai Greene

To see how it all unfolded, click here for Lee Priest's awesome play by play coverage!

For more pics from Melbourne, go to the massive MD Contest Picture Database

Official Scorecard:

roelly 3rd weeeei

Comment

Awesome! I believe Kai looked even better than at the Arnold!!

Comment

I have to agree. When I saw the pics, I felt he looked better as well. It wouldn't have been close last weekend. I am happy to see that Kai is living his dream. Also Roelly is going to shut a lot of mouths. That guy has a cartoon look! Bodybuilding is back!

Comment

Yes Kai looked better and i am very happy for third place finisher Roelly Winklaar. Nice seeing him take the olympia-qualification!

Comment

kai looked great! easily the best there, dex was great aswell! i was sitting next to roelly's trainer/mentor whater you guys call it, she was so pleased and excited, was awesome to see her run to the stage and give him a big hug!
            Milk is for babies, when you get older you drink beer.

Comment

I agree,Kai looked amazing,even better than at the Arnold. I was lucky enough to be there and I think the most overlooked man was Michael Kefalianos.Alot of people at the show had him as a lock for 3rd. Im a big fan of Roelly but on this occassion Michael edged him out, he was peeled from every angle.His best showing,simply amazing!

Comment

All in all this was an amazing show with a very deep line-up. 15 pros from across the globe,the biggest in the Aus Pro history. And the majority of the athletes were in amazing condition, unlike in many comps.
                A big thanx to Tony Doherty and his team for another amazing year, he continues to be the backbone of Aussie BB.
                Also, the venue was fantastic. Dallas Brooks (the previous venue) is getting quite old (built in the 50's I think?) and was a little run down. However Plenarry Hall is a fantastic venue with great viewing from evert seat.

Great work,great show.

Comment

i cant believe you all think kai beat dexter this shit is all fixed now ,fuck this,
                  kais back was no way near as good as dexters as a matter of fact the only pose kai beats dexter on is abs and thighs the rest of the poses kai has to bring everything up ,kai gut is further out than his chest on biceps pose

Comment

Originally posted by EL NINO View Post
                    i cant believe you all think kai beat dexter this shit is all fixed now ,fuck this,
                    kais back was no way near as good as dexters as a matter of fact the only pose kai beats dexter on is abs and thighs the rest of the poses kai has to bring everything up ,kai gut is further out than his chest on biceps pose
                    I agree with you. I like Kai's physique but I think his waist has been getting bigger and his conditioning could have been better (Arnold 2009)
                    Dexter looked crisp at this show so I think it should have been close. Dexter does need to get a little bigger IMO and at least try to get a split in his calves. I think the judges are used to his same physique he brings in show after show. I think they are bored to be honest. Whether that is right or wrong it isnt my call. However, I do think he needs to get a little bigger so the judges look at him longer. I think Phil beat Kai at the Arnold too. Phils back had a lot of detail and matched up to Kai IMO. Kai is good, but I don't think he won these shows. Just my opinion as I have no horse in any of these competitions. Seems like some people take it personal with these guys and they don't even know them. You gotta step back and judge the body not the person. Take care all.

Comment

It's well deserved, I thought Dexter should have won from the pics that I seen but after the comparison shots, I noticed Kai is the one to beat. I'm extremely happy for Roelly. He wanted to qualify for the Olympia and he got his wish, way to go Roelly!

Comment

Originally posted by noserratus View Post
                        I agree with you. I like Kai's physique but I think his waist has been getting bigger and his conditioning could have been better (Arnold 2009)
                        Dexter looked crisp at this show so I think it should have been close. Dexter does need to get a little bigger IMO and at least try to get a split in his calves. I think the judges are used to his same physique he brings in show after show. I think they are bored to be honest. Whether that is right or wrong it isnt my call. However, I do think he needs to get a little bigger so the judges look at him longer. I think Phil beat Kai at the Arnold too. Phils back had a lot of detail and matched up to Kai IMO. Kai is good, but I don't think he won these shows. Just my opinion as I have no horse in any of these competitions. Seems like some people take it personal with these guys and they don't even know them. You gotta step back and judge the body not the person. Take care all.
                        I agree with this. I've been saying all along I've seen Kai sharper. I mean he does look good and does shred enough to win, but I have seen him sharper. I guess that's the trend these days, to get shredded enough to win. And yea Dexter has been getting a lot of shafting lately, and I agree it's probably simply because the judges are bored with him. It's not that he's not in incredible condition. But the winners of shows these days all seem to have some wow factor. Kai at the arnold had the Wow factor (size). Jay at the Olympia had the wow factor (10 times better than the last O). So did branch.
                        Go Hard or Go Home.

Comment

It's all bullshit!

Comment

Congrats again Kai!

2 for 2 this year so far, lets make it 3 for 3 in September.

Kai's waist looked a little smaller to me than at the Arnold.

Comment

Great coverage Butch, Lee and Spawn!
                              JOIN my health transformation challenge
                              www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

Working...
                              X