This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavyWeight View Post
    Mike A. is good people. Never have seen or witnessed anything remotely negative from him. For the most part he helps those in need...that speaks volumes for his personality and manner.

Thanks brother.

Some guys just don't understand that this forum is a debating forum, where people have varrying opinions on BB'rs. If you challenge or disagree with their opinion, a few of them get pissed.

Much appreciated though bro, good to see you posting here.

Comment

Yeah I post every where haha. Pretty much...need to get me a dog so I can start postin on MD pets =). But you are right...it is bodybuilding...a sport judge mainly on opinion. The Judges have their opinions and they put those opinions into scored numbers. Its not like football or basketball where they score points. We all have opinions...if you cant take someone elses opinion into consideration then leave. Cause on a forum based majorly on opinion...you will never get away from the ones you think are wrong. No one is right...no one is wrong.
      I got my dick in their mouth...so I guess it's fuck what they say!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
        ^^^^^^^^^^^

That rear lat spread looks 3X better than what was seen in competition.

In competition, both the rear bi shot and the rear lat shot were not very good at all.
        Yeah, that wasn't the back we saw at the Arnold. Perhaps it's what his trainer said. He needs to work on his posing.

He looks like Will Harris.
        "Bring the beauty back!"

Comment

Originally posted by bigoso View Post
          I'm pretty sure he still lives in NY...and you ain't gettin shit in NY for 200,000

Uhhhh?....I guess he should just stay in that ghetto apartment then, right? LOL.

No need to better himself or invest, might as well stick it out in the hood; nice and comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
            Uhhhh?....I guess he should just stay in that ghetto apartment then, right? LOL.

No need to better himself or invest, might as well stick it out in the hood; nice and comfortable.
            no Mike....I agree with you totally.....just saying 200K isn't going far home wise in NYC...I hope Kai is taking care of his money
            Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Comment

Great coverage and another nice win for Kai!

Comment

Originally posted by bigoso View Post
                no Mike....I agree with you totally.....just saying 200K isn't going far home wise in NYC...I hope Kai is taking care of his money

I hear ya'.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                  Now I want to see another Shawn Ray and Kai Ihop eating part 2...
                  Kai finished all of his Photo's on the East Coast, so he wont be California Dreamin this year!

That said, the last two weeks look like this for the Predator:

ASC Winner: $130,000
                  Best Poser: $10,000
                  Watch: $20,000

Australian Pro Winner: $10,000

Total: $160,000.00 USD
                  * Olympia 2010 Qualified!

Good job Kai, the Olympia is within your sights valued at $200,000 but Historically "Priceless!"
                  That $160,000 puts him in the 28% tax bracket, which means if all of that income is taxable he owes the government $56,860 so far. And that doesn't include the state of New York. I would be interested to know if bodybuilders can write off as a deduction the money they spend on food, since it is business related. Expenditures for traveling are write-offs if business related.

Comment

I would be interested to know if bodybuilders can write off as a deduction the money they spend on food, since it is business related. Expenditures for traveling are write-offs if business related.
                    Yes, it is and its business related the way Make up would be for a Model.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                      I would be interested to know if bodybuilders can write off as a deduction the money they spend on food, since it is business related. Expenditures for traveling are write-offs if business related.
                      Yes, it is and its business related the way Make up would be for a Model.
                      So does that mean you pros take food expenses as an itemized deduction. For business related meals and entertainment (taking a client out to dinner), the IRS allows you to write off half of it. The price also has to be reasonable, and "directly related to or associated with the conduct of a trade or business." I agree with you Shawn, meals should be a business expense, and more than just 50%, because these meals aren't for entertaining clients, but as a necessity of the business. It's just that you never know with the IRS.

Comment

Working...
                      X