Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guy Cisternino Preps Joe Petruccelli for the Atlantic States Show. 4 days out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy Cisternino Preps Joe Petruccelli for the Atlantic States Show. 4 days out!

IFBB Pro Guy Cisternino preps Joe Petruccelli days before the
    2010 Atlantic States show.

Best of luck this weekend Joe, you have a good coach in Guy
    VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
    instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Joe is definitely not behind, he has been carb depleting for almost 4 days in this video and is flat as a board, along with doing an hour of cardio every day. And he's still drinking a lot of water so I would tend to say yeah he's def holding water because we didn't do is water depletion yet...
      It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Comment

Good Luck!!!

Comment

[quote=LIGUY;2076248]I am guessing Joe will be a Light Heavy.....It seems like from MD's latest coverage the Atlantics is a stacked show and just giving my opinion Joe seems to be a few weeks behind in the video.....His lower back seems to be holding more than water and his midsection dosen't seem tight enough yet.....

edit

n/m

Good luck Joseph. Remember, Vegas awaits us :-)
          Last edited by nickfreg; June 3rd, 2010, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LIGUY
            I have to ask a question here.....Its clear Guy is training Joe for the show but GUY mentions NEIL'S diet or diet methods alot....Is Joe also working with Neil Hill now?
            I have mad respect for Guy, but I've always wondered how this works, too.

Comment

Make sure to practice holding in your stomach a bit more, maybe some stability ball planks and vacuum poses to practice that. Looking good and definitely going to look better than the last show, which was the goal stated in the video.

Comment

no, i am not working with neil hill, i'm working with guy. it just so happens that neil works with guy, and obviously he is going to implement some of neils diet and training theories into my training.

i understand there is obviously going to be comments, whether negative or positive and i accept them both. my only goal is to improve and look better then i did the last time i stepped on stage. i usually do hold a decent amount of water till the day i step on stage, hopefully that will take care of the back issue. again thank you for the comments and hope to see everyone at the show.
                Prime Nutrition NorthEast USA Region @Big_Papa_Prime And @Bazookajoe35

Comment

[QUOTE=nickfreg;2076401]
                  I am guessing Joe will be a Light Heavy.....It seems like from MD's latest coverage the Atlantics is a stacked show and just giving my opinion Joe seems to be a few weeks behind in the video.....His lower back seems to be holding more than water and his midsection dosen't seem tight enough yet.....

edit

n/m

Good luck Joseph. Remember, Vegas awaits us :-)
                  wait a minute here! guy told me we were doing this video bc we are 6 weeks out from the wet republic, what a liar, who the hell said anything about a bodybuilding show lol. jk yes Nicholas i cant wait

Comment

hey babe! good luck this weekend. you're gonna do great- rock it out!
                    Shel n Bets

Comment

Guy this was just a friendly question and I hope he does well....I'm not always the one to pat guys on their backs and say bro you look awesome because its your job as a friend to be brutaly honest with him and in the video he says you are so thats shows you care!!!! Best of luck
                      Nah man no biggie was just explaining it, videos ALWAYS make you look worse...many of times before a show I have done videos and watched them myself and was like God I look like shit in the vids...same thing with BAD lighting at shows washes you out...Yeah I care I tear into him when he doesn't listen lolol...

I have to ask a question here.....Its clear Guy is training Joe for the show but GUY mentions NEIL'S diet or diet methods alot....Is Joe also working with Neil Hill now?
                      Joe answerd this so I don't have to...LOL

Originally posted by CaveMan View Post
                      I have mad respect for Guy, but I've always wondered how this works, too.
                      CM-
                      No matter what every nutritionist I have worked with I learn valuable things that I like to use and implement into my theories and methods, so when I learn about certain things like having a little fruit pre contest and having those little insulin spikes help keep you anabolic I try to incorporate it into my diet preps...Some people will like how I diet them, and some might not, all trial and error..

Originally posted by BazookaJoe View Post
                      no, i am not working with neil hill, i'm working with guy. it just so happens that neil works with guy, and obviously he is going to implement some of neils diet and training theories into my training.

i understand there is obviously going to be comments, whether negative or positive and i accept them both. my only goal is to improve and look better then i did the last time i stepped on stage. i usually do hold a decent amount of water till the day i step on stage, hopefully that will take care of the back issue. again thank you for the comments and hope to see everyone at the show.
                      GO GET EM!

[quote=BazookaJoe;2076717]
                      Originally posted by nickfreg View Post

wait a minute here! guy told me we were doing this video bc we are 6 weeks out from the wet republic, what a liar, who the hell said anything about a bodybuilding show lol. jk yes Nicholas i cant wait
                      Not sure what's weirder, the fact that Nick called you Joseph or that you called him Nicholas..freaks!
                      It ain't bout how hard you're hit, it's bout how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward."

Comment

Originally posted by BazookaJoe View Post
                        Not sure what's weirder, the fact that Nick called you Joseph or that you called him Nicholas..freaks!

what do u mean, Gaetano?
                        Shel n Bets

Comment

Originally posted by npcfiguretwins View Post
                          hey babe! good luck this weekend. you're gonna do great- rock it out!
                          thanks babes! see you there!

Comment

Great Video! Guy is one intense bodybuilder and his honesty is a breath of fresh air!

Comment

Man great vid!! I'm ready to work out now . Joe looks great! Guy looks a lot leaner than his last vid too

Comment

Working...
                              X