Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Branch Warren Trains Shoulders & George Farah on what went wrong at the 2010 Arnold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branch Warren Trains Shoulders & George Farah on what went wrong at the 2010 Arnold

"He's gonna make everybody look fat!" -- George Farah

Branch Warren Trains Shoulders, George Farah Talks 2010 Arnold

couldnt fig out what looked off about branch an it hit me....he shaved! looks a bit different lol(weird) but he's still the same pro level competitor, just kinda off like when jay changed up to the hand grenade hair do lol, props to farah for taking the blame on that stuff with branch, (branch too) but this is competitive bb, man, you never know what the judges want, and even if u make the "improvements" or necessary changes to stay competitive that dont mean u will always be rewarded...we say it all the time and too fucking much but it really is apples and oranges. just gotta soldier on and hope these guys can work up an amaxing package for branch to unveil

Comment

fuck yea mr O 2010!!!!

Comment

hope Jay/ Branch 1-2 again

Comment

man branch rules but those arms aint gonna cut it
          "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

100 pound front raises,wtf.

Comment

branch is good in his own ways. but he can never deserve to be top 3 with those arms and severed back.

Comment

his form will always be a disgrace

Comment

Corland wishes his arms were that bad

Comment

Branch is a beast. He is def. determined to win it this year. He will surprise everyone like he did last year.....Watch Out Cutler!!!

Comment

315 for 20 reps fuckin animal

Comment

"LIGHTWEIGHT MOTHA FUCKA!"
                        Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Branch is a beast no doubt BUT he always slams the weights up and down, form is just TERRIBLE. I love the guys work ethic no doubt. I just dont think he is the poster boy for form
                          "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Seriously though, I'm rooting for Kai, but if Branch wins I'd be pretty happy for the brother.
                            Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Lol at people making fun of the 2009 runner-up at the Mr Olympia

Comment

Working...
                              X