Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Branch Warren Trains Shoulders & George Farah on what went wrong at the 2010 Arnold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    Lol at people making fun of the 2009 runner-up at the Mr Olympia
    Oh he's definitely not a guy to poke fun at, but you can't say his form is (or even close to being) textbook.
    Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

George is making too many promises. Hmmm...

Comment

who gives afuck about his arms or his form right now he is the 2nd bb in the fucking world. Fucking haters.lol These guys all work hard and take care of shit when the time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by hardstyles View Post
          his form will always be a disgrace

Mind and Muscle connection,have you heard?
          Dennis Wolf Rules!!

Comment

look at ronnies' form ... people still not realising that not the form not even the weight that you move matters (maybe it's about the drugs but i don't want to make so serious statements LOL)
            After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands.

Comment

I really doubt Warren is saying 'damn if I had better form I would gotten number 1 at the olympia instead of 2' everyone has there own training styles and while branch isn't 'txtbook' who cares, he is always making improvements and there isn't a person in the world who he hasn't beat, think about that!
              www.LamarByrdJr.com
              TeamWolf

Comment

worst part is kids and newbies will watch it and try and emulate it in the gym...seen it more than once...
                "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

textbook form is for beginners learning how to train. As the years go on you learn specific techniques that may not look pretty but work better for that individual. Its not about looking pretty, its about getting results. Branch is second in the world, instead of critiquing, take notes.

Comment

George's eyes scare me....

Comment

sloppy form or not heavy weight like that stimulates muscle growth. Though he needs to lighten up on the delts and arms those are support muscles for bigger muscle movements i.e. chest kills delts and tris back kills bi's prety simple formula.
                      Victory Or Death!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
                        I really doubt Warren is saying 'damn if I had better form I would gotten number 1 at the olympia instead of 2' everyone has there own training styles and while branch isn't 'txtbook' who cares, he is always making improvements and there isn't a person in the world who he hasn't beat, think about that!
                        Noted for truth

Comment

Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
                          Oh he's definitely not a guy to poke fun at, but you can't say his form is (or even close to being) textbook.
                          Because form is overrated, look at the biggest guys, they always lift with a lot of momentum going on, it is what it is, bodybuilders will do what works and ditch what doesn't. Having strict perfect form all the time won't get you far

Comment

Originally posted by BDEGRD View Post
                            textbook form is for beginners learning how to train. As the years go on you learn specific techniques that may not look pretty but work better for that individual. Its not about looking pretty, its about getting results. Branch is second in the world, instead of critiquing, take notes.
                            I wholeheartedly agree

Comment

yeah motha fucka!! lol

good video but i think he will place top 5 this year but wont win it IMO.

Comment

George is making way too many promises. I hope Branch does well again.

And I would love to see Jay and Branch train together, think it would be interesting since they have very different approaches.

Comment

Working...
                                X