Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Branch Warren Trains Shoulders & George Farah on what went wrong at the 2010 Arnold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^it's good to make promises, because it attracts positive energy

Comment

What is up with all these form personal trainers haters. Form is in the eye of the beholder, do you really think branch cares that you do not like his form when he is sitting at #2 in the world. Go read your muscle&fitness and keep your good form on the shoulder press with your 95lbs.

Comment

^well said Glock, tell it like it is

Comment

Fuck all this kines/personal trainer bullshit half of you d-bags are commenting on. Bottom line i like to here pros that dont make any fucking excuses and get it in in the gym. I beg of you go back and watch pumping Iron and only a few pros had awesome form, The oak his was meh, the hulk his was even worse. So get out of here with that form bullshit. BTW my form is fucking awesome

Comment

i dont think branch wil be 2nd again.

he just lacks the structure.

kai, phil and vic were off last year. also beating dex was a gift!

as far as george goes, he didn't know about the pre juddging/night show being on the same day and thought it was like the O. really?

so at no point did he plan this and go over it with branch and either of them go oh wait a minute the show is over 1 day not 2. i find this hard to believe.
            if so then IMO that is a disgrace and if i was branch i wouldn't want to work with him...

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
              Because form is overrated, look at the biggest guys, they always lift with a lot of momentum going on, it is what it is, bodybuilders will do what works and ditch what doesn't. Having strict perfect form all the time won't get you far
              Yates and Lee Priest seemed to get far with using good form.. I think it works for most whereas bad form probably doesnt

Comment

his form is great!
                seriously though the way Branch Ronnie Jay and Arnold lift is far more natural the body was never designed to lock up joints and isolate movement in fixed pattern a bit of controlled cheating goes a long way towards injury prevention and safer use of higher weight than so called "good form" stiff= more injury prone/ less weight so who really has "good form"

Comment

c'mon light weight mothafucka!!

Comment

Its called the complete package.. not a partial package, with just good certain body parts. Wont be O' ever.

Comment

I gotta give it up to him tho.. Branch is a fucking beast. and a god damn ox!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post

"He's gonna make everybody look fat!" -- George Farah

Branch Warren Trains Shoulders, George Farah Talks 2010 Arnold
                        who else you got on video for this month?

Comment

LOL at him placing top 10 in any pro contest.

Good luck to him though!
                          My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

An American bulldog pull 5000lbs..

Comment

^what are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCook View Post
                                who else you got on video for this month?
                                Ask and you shall receive:

Comment

Working...
                                X