Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Branch Warren Trains Shoulders & George Farah on what went wrong at the 2010 Arnold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newimage9 View Post
    Branch is a beast no doubt BUT he always slams the weights up and down, form is just TERRIBLE. I love the guys work ethic no doubt. I just dont think he is the poster boy for form
    How many times do I have to post the link where Branch admits his form isn't good? He does that bouncing shit because of injuries. It's the only way he can continue to train. HE'S ADMITTED IT people, get over it.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by mleo View Post
      his form is great!
      seriously though the way Branch Ronnie Jay and Arnold lift is far more natural the body was never designed to lock up joints and isolate movement in fixed pattern a bit of controlled cheating goes a long way towards injury prevention and safer use of higher weight than so called "good form" stiff= more injury prone/ less weight so who really has "good form"
      Thanks. At least someone isn't self-righteous on this board! My form sucks too!!! And I still get great pumps. Whatever works brothers. Judges at shows don't take into account how you do your reps in the gym.
      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Comment

Branch won ?

Listen Branch is one of my favorite bodybuilders so this comment is nothing against him..... but George, come on, you said many judges said he won the show..... I dont know who you spoke to because everyone I spoke to and everything I read said Jay was CLEARLY the winner on that day.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnylungo View Post
            Listen Branch is one of my favorite bodybuilders so this comment is nothing against him..... but George, come on, you said many judges said he won the show..... I dont know who you spoke to because everyone I spoke to and everything I read said Jay was CLEARLY the winner on that day.
            He's talking about the arnold and the night show.

Comment

Lol I wanna see the picks of the people who say branch has bad form an compare your body to his and I wanna see were your great form has paid off for you. He makes more money a year with his body and "shitty" form than anyone of you and your strict form.

Comment

yeah clearly his form works for him, the mind/muscle connection is there and the dude has been training for however many years, he;s gonna know what kind of form works for him
                heru ra ha: let there be might

Comment

LIGHT WIEGHT MUTHAFUKA!!!!!!!

BRANCH IS A BEAST AND HE TRAINS LIKE A BEAST IT IS AN HONOR JUST TO WATCH A VIDEO AND BE INSPIRED
                  Ty Lumley NOVICE/Hobbiest bodybuilder www.DOUBLELKENNELS.com

Comment

Do 315 for 20 on the mil press and I garuntee you will have masive MOTHERFUCKIN shoulders! ha ha
                    Z

Comment

"He's gonna make everybody look proportioned!"

Comment

Is Dennis Wolf taking notes? Two guys absolutely taking responsibility fro what happened and not being properly prepared. No finger pointing, no backstabbing, no bitching...just "we fucked up and now we're gonna kill it...
                        “War is peace.
                        Freedom is slavery.
                        Ignorance is strength.”
                        ― George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                        X