No announcement yet.

Amazing Stories of Perseverance and Triumph at the 2010 Branch Warren Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Stories of Perseverance and Triumph at the 2010 Branch Warren Classic

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...-posedown.html

I am a fairly hard dude. when I saw sam smith up there competing I had to hold back the tears bro. That was so damn inspirational. Fro a man that could possibly have every excuse not to train he is up there showing what his hard work and determination has gotten him. WAR Sam Smith. When I turn pro in mma. I can only hope to display 1/4 the heart that he has.

Comment

god bless both of them

Comment

Ppl need to stop making excuses...
        Props to COLBY and SAM!
        JOIN my health transformation challenge
        www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

Why do they always have to bring god into it? If god's so awesome, why didn't he just not give him a brain tumour in the first place? Props of course, but his success is all down to him, not to an invisible man who lives in the sky.

Comment

Originally posted by AlasTTTair View Post
            Why do they always have to bring god into it? If god's so awesome, why didn't he just not give him a brain tumour in the first place? Props of course, but his success is all down to him, not to an invisible man who lives in the sky.
            WoW....
            JOIN my health transformation challenge
            www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

No shit! Watch that vid and then tell me why you can't workout. FTW!
              Trying really hard not to be a lurker anymore!

Comment

Very inspiring! I had to hold back the tears myself. I know some people do not believe in God but I know I wouldn't be where I am at now without him. Just appreciate life and be thankful every morning you woke in good health. Anything can happen to any of us anytime!

Comment

Two beautiful stories, thanks for sharing that with us...

Comment

Working...
                  X