Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bebop
    replied
    Two beautiful stories, thanks for sharing that with us...

Leave a comment:

• Mrpure
    replied
    Very inspiring! I had to hold back the tears myself. I know some people do not believe in God but I know I wouldn't be where I am at now without him. Just appreciate life and be thankful every morning you woke in good health. Anything can happen to any of us anytime!

Leave a comment:

• tooncesthecat
    replied
    No shit! Watch that vid and then tell me why you can't workout. FTW!

Leave a comment:

• MsGuns
    replied
    Originally posted by AlasTTTair View Post
    Why do they always have to bring god into it? If god's so awesome, why didn't he just not give him a brain tumour in the first place? Props of course, but his success is all down to him, not to an invisible man who lives in the sky.
    WoW....

Leave a comment:

• AlasTTTair
    replied
    Why do they always have to bring god into it? If god's so awesome, why didn't he just not give him a brain tumour in the first place? Props of course, but his success is all down to him, not to an invisible man who lives in the sky.

Leave a comment:

• MsGuns
    replied
    Ppl need to stop making excuses...
    Props to COLBY and SAM!

Leave a comment:

• w3llis
    replied
    god bless both of them

Leave a comment:

• Blkhulk25
    replied
    I am a fairly hard dude. when I saw sam smith up there competing I had to hold back the tears bro. That was so damn inspirational. Fro a man that could possibly have every excuse not to train he is up there showing what his hard work and determination has gotten him. WAR Sam Smith. When I turn pro in mma. I can only hope to display 1/4 the heart that he has.

Leave a comment:

• Amazing Stories of Perseverance and Triumph at the 2010 Branch Warren Classic

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...-posedown.html
Working...
X