Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stan McQuay Trains Arms and Hamstrings 1 Week Out From The IFBB Detroit **VIDEO**

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stan is looking real good! The 202 class has some real good physique's in it.
    Cup of tea for the big fella.....

Comment

"WE are going fairly heavy on the hammer curls"..............as he grabs 45s and strugling

Comment

Victor did those pushdowns a few weeks ago in his video. Stan looks alot bigger, looks huge after looking at the daryl gee video but his condition doesn't look as close as daryls. i remember when stan was on the fit channel showing his prep for a natural show and how he looked so streamlined. still looks good but the 30 pounds has blurred him some what.

Comment

^ everyone looses some conditioning as they get bigger..... that being said stan looks very good hes improved a whole lot
          nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin27 View Post
            I've read somewhere, IM maybe, that the hams are mostly fast twitch fibers and benefit more from explosive heavy work rather than 12-15 rep range.

Anybody else heard this?
            I know . . . this confused the shit out of me. I could have sworn that I read in MD that it was the complete opposite. There was an article last year specifically on the subject I think, and it said hamstrings need high rep training. Someone help me out here.

Comment

Originally posted by dorsi View Post
              I know . . . this confused the shit out of me. I could have sworn that I read in MD that it was the complete opposite. There was an article last year specifically on the subject I think, and it said hamstrings need high rep training. Someone help me out here.
              but despite the confusion, Stan looks great and I wish him luck!

Comment

Originally posted by instantmessege View Post
                "WE are going fairly heavy on the hammer curls"..............as he grabs 45s and strugling
                Yeah, and his arms are twice as big as yours, lol. Keep curling those 65's brother...

Stan looks great.

Comment

stan looks great and very improved

Comment

Originally posted by Seljuk View Post
                    Yeah, and his arms are twice as big as yours, lol. Keep curling those 65's brother...

Stan looks great.
                    owned

Comment

Originally posted by themakcompany View Post
                      What's up with how these videos are shot now? Too close up. Please, the camera work is awful. Step back so we can see the person train. Not sure what happened. Whether it's a new team, or you guys aren't allowed to show much of what's going on. What's the deal. All we see is closeups of the muscle. Really awful.

Dude, I'm not sure you know this but the guy who filmed the video is the very same guy who filmed Roelly in Manhattan.

Comment

Very pleasing physique as always, nothing freakishly standing out, streamlined midsection...should do really well.
                        "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

Working...
                        X