Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stan McQuay Trains Arms and Hamstrings 1 Week Out From The IFBB Detroit **VIDEO**

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan McQuay Trains Arms and Hamstrings 1 Week Out From The IFBB Detroit **VIDEO**

Pretty good insight on hitting the hamstrings from different angles. Stan sounds just like David Henry when he is talking at the beginning of the video. lol

Comment

Can one of you anatomical kinesiological types enlighten me as to how you involve your glutes in knee flexion? Stiffleg deadies sure but lying leg curls?!

Comment

Stan McQuay Trains Arms 1 Week Out From The IFBB Detroit Show **VIDEO**

For the video CLICK HERE

Comment

He looks improved.

Comment

Legs are looking very strong this year.

Comment

Originally posted by scottg View Post
              Can one of you anatomical kinesiological types enlighten me as to how you involve your glutes in knee flexion? Stiffleg deadies sure but lying leg curls?!
              At the very top of the movement, if you lift high enough and slightly raise your thigh off the bench your glutes will take over. I also do this when doing lighter lying ham curls. Try it and hold for a 2 count pause and you will feel what Im talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Raymond View Post
                At the very top of the movement, if you lift high enough and slightly raise your thigh off the bench your glutes will take over. I also do this when doing lighter lying ham curls. Try it and hold for a 2 count pause and you will feel what Im talking about.
                Cool thanks, was wondering what he was on about, that makes sense.

Comment

What's up with how these videos are shot now? Too close up. Please, the camera work is awful. Step back so we can see the person train. Not sure what happened. Whether it's a new team, or you guys aren't allowed to show much of what's going on. What's the deal. All we see is closeups of the muscle. Really awful.

Comment

Stan used to be a good bodybuilder. Since he's gone hardcore juice he has lost that edge. He looks like he's carrying water. Abs looks good as always but I think he looks smaller. I've seen him at Gold's in Venice. He used to look bigger when he was natural. Not sure what the hell Charles is doing for him.

Comment

He was posing in perfect lighting, but you can definitely see the improvements. Looks like he really filled out this year.

Comment

Cool. I'm going to try that close grip pressdown.
                        "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

I've read somewhere, IM maybe, that the hams are mostly fast twitch fibers and benefit more from explosive heavy work rather than 12-15 rep range.

Anybody else heard this?
                          "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Stan is back. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin27 View Post
                              Cool. I'm going to try that close grip pressdown.
                              Did that just now in arm workout, Fucking burns the whole tricep bro!
                              Good exercise!
                              Cup of tea for the big fella.....

Comment

Working...
                              X