Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IFBB John Simmons Detroit Pro 202 Play-By-Play w/ Shawn, Fouad and Lenda with EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daryl Gee

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; September 18th, 2010, 05:41 PM. Reason: name added

Comment

Damn Gee looks good.

Comment

Tircky Jackson is the only one of the guys competing tonight at the show who is already qualified for the 202 Showdown. He qualified twice.

3rd @ Tampa

3rd @ Dallas

Comment

Amit got screwed in those call outs IMO
          Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

Comment

DINOCHKA PERFECTLY!!!!!!!!!
            Self-made man

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
              Damn Gee looks good.

DAMN good!!!!
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

DINA PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Lawrence Hunt

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; September 18th, 2010, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Gee looks awesome and isn't he only like 188lbs right now?

Comment

Originally posted by zan_tuning View Post
                      Gee looks awesome and isn't he only like 188lbs right now?
                      Yep, although that is 15lbs more than at last year's Olympia, and dryer. But he is 2-3'' shorter. In BBing, to have similar proportions we normally account for 4lbs per inch. So at 188-190 he has the same proportional size as someone who is roughly 196-198 on 5'6'' - 5'7''

Comment

In case you missed it, here's the link to Episode #77 of MD Radio with guests John Simmons, Tricky Jackson, Daryl Gee, and PD Devers.

You can hear the correct way to say PD's full name and hear how Daryl began working out with information learned from Shawn's old show on ESPN!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                          DINA PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          DINA PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Attached Files
                          Self-made man

Comment

Originally posted by Christian Thibaudeau View Post
                            Yep, although that is 15lbs more than at last year's Olympia, and dryer. But he is 2-3'' shorter. In BBing, to have similar proportions we normally account for 4lbs per inch. So at 188-190 he has the same proportional size as someone who is roughly 196-198 on 5'6'' - 5'7''
                            Weight is not as important as how a bber looks...its okay to weigh less if you look like you weigh more .....and at 188 lbs in the condition he is in today on his structure 188 lbs is awesome...a HUGE improvement!.....I helped advise Daryl when he won the USAs last year @ 173 lbs...and 188 is quite a jump up! You got some interesting training approaches Christian....way different from my old school mind...lol...but you must be onto something adding 15lbs quality stage muscle is quite impressive....my hats off to you and congrats to you and Daryl!....Go Daryl Gee
                            www.instagram.com/astrongspirit

Comment

Originally posted by JUSTINIAN View Post
                              Weight is not as important as how a bber looks...its okay to weigh less if you look like you weigh more .....and at 188 lbs in the condition he is in today on his structure 188 lbs is awesome...a HUGE improvement!.....I helped advise Daryl when he won the USAs last year @ 173 lbs...and 188 is quite a jump up! You got some interesting training approaches Christian....way different from my old school mind...lol...but you must be onto something adding 15lbs quality stage muscle is quite impressive....my hats off to you and congrats to you and Daryl!....Go Daryl Gee
                              Yes, he speaks very highly of you. And to be honest, with the peaking strategy we used a lot of Daryl's imput, which probably came from you. How a bodybuilder look on one day is not the result of what he did in the past month or year, but of what he did all his training career.

And to me, the sign that you are a great bodybuilder is that you look a lot bigger than you weigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Christian Thibaudeau View Post
                                I have always used more than 4lbs per inch. Meaning he looked huge for his size. Great package. The only thing I see is he needs a little more quad sweep and back thicknes, then BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                                X