Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stan McQuay Wins Detroit Pro 202, Qualifies for Olympia 202 Showdown w/Daryl Gee

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Tough to make an accurate assessment without pictures, but based on the videos Stan deserved first - at least from the front. Dugdale's thighs seem to have lost all of the sweep he used to have, probably just too much weight to lose to make 202. I can't understand why Edward Duque from Venezuela doesn't place higher based on shape and size alone.
      https://www.facebook.com/tim.martin.58958

Comment

dugdale was the winner... tricky 2nd and 3rd gee... terrible judgjing for me like at the USA.... dugdale and gee were the most improved... yes dugdale sacrifice a lot of size in his legs but he was very in condition and back and arms were improved a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Martin View Post
          Tough to make an accurate assessment without pictures, but based on the videos Stan deserved first - at least from the front. Dugdale's thighs seem to have lost all of the sweep he used to have, probably just too much weight to lose to make 202. I can't understand why Edward Duque from Venezuela doesn't place higher based on shape and size alone.
          Many of the 202 guys are not EVER going to be able to be their best/ reach their potential...
          UNLESS:
          They raise the weight limit
          or go to height classes - just 2 would be fine...over/under
          Dugdale/ English/
          prob McQuay - needs more legs
          David Henry - He's 202 but needs more legs...can't gain leg mass
          if he can't come in heavier.
          and any of the taller 202 guys.

The fans need to speak out on behalf of these bodybuilders if we want change.

The 202 class was a great idea it just needs to be improved upon!

Comment

no pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Martin View Post
              dugdales thighs have lost ALOT of size, but he's brought his arms and back up tons, he looked sooo thick up top.

LOL @ whoever said Dugdale was the most conditioned guy there, apparently you weren't looking at him from behind.

Comment

It's sad that Dugdale did not make it to the Olympia. I thought he could attend due to his 4th place finish last year? Congrats to Stan and Daryl, but I don't think Stan is complete enough to win this show... just based on the posing routines of the top 5. I agree that mark was a bit softer in his lower back than he usually is. Keep pushing Dug, you looked awesome.

Comment

Dugdale got screwed!

Comment

this is a joke, stan mcquay shouldnt have been 1st.

Comment

Gee owned them all. Stan should not have won

Comment

Detroit 202

I agree with the judging. I give mad props to Gee though, he really improved big time since his terrible Pro debut last year. I just wonder why Seth Feroce is not competing in Olympia again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardly Krishna View Post
                          dugdales thighs have lost ALOT of size, but he's brought his arms and back up tons, he looked sooo thick up top.

LOL @ whoever said Dugdale was the most conditioned guy there, apparently you weren't looking at him from behind.
                          This ^ hit the nail on the head right there

Comment

Gee would have been my pick.
                            Cyberpump! - The Home of High Intensity Training (HIT) - http://www.cyberpump.com

Comment

Hustle Hard stack paper..you see me..Hi hater..Hi Hater....you see me..Hi hater..Hi Hater!!!

Congrats to Stan Mcquay..and Mark Dugdale..he def. should have been higher...

Oh and PS...it should be called the 202 Olympia not the 202 showdown(wtf??)...they need to throw out some of the other pointless sideshow competitions at the Olympia and give these athletes more money and also not put the prejudging at the expo..thats just disrespectful...and corny

Comment

Working...
                              X