No announcement yet.

George Farah Weeks from Hartford Europa! **Preview Pics!**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe it as well. Marcus dont forget that some bodybuilders are not remembered for the contests they win but the mark they leave on the sport. I know very well that this is how you make some of your money, so i know placing for the money is important, BUT lol, for me i really pick my favorites and the people i actually might take advice from or listen too from the HARD WORKERS and the package they bring not the package the SHITTY ASS FUCKING DUMB ASS JUDGES PICK LOL. In my eyes although i know it means shit to him but Shawn Ray has been Mr Olympia lots of times.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Well spoken my friend!!
      Originally posted by Newimage9 View Post
      I believe it as well. Marcus dont forget that some bodybuilders are not remembered for the contests they win but the mark they leave on the sport. I know very well that this is how you make some of your money, so i know placing for the money is important, BUT lol, for me i really pick my favorites and the people i actually might take advice from or listen too from the HARD WORKERS and the package they bring not the package the SHITTY ASS FUCKING DUMB ASS JUDGES PICK LOL. In my eyes although i know it means shit to him but Shawn Ray has been Mr Olympia lots of times.
      Marcus "The Comet" Haley
      IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

farah is lookin great as you are marcus what you weighing right now?

Comment

Originally posted by thaley View Post
          Never underestimate the intestinal fortituide or the power of the human spirit!!!
          If only more people realized and believed in this...

Comment

Is george being prepped by "disgusted" over at GetBig? I thought he would do his own prep considiring he helps other..

Comment

i gotta say George looks awesome, didn't the guy get shot in the stomach years ago and get part of his intestine or colon removed? something about a jewelry robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Swede View Post
                Is george being prepped by "disgusted" over at GetBig? I thought he would do his own prep considiring he helps other..

LMAO swede, I saw that too

Comment

both guys looking great.

look forward to the vid.

Comment

Originally posted by !!!pa!!! View Post
                    farah is lookin great as you are marcus what you weighing right now?
                    Marcus "The Comet" Haley
                    IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

george and marcus lookin thick!

Comment

Originally posted by thaley View Post
                        You weigh 250? Dang beast! You look like 280-290. Love th routines btw. I always like to have a good routine in my shows. You are one of my inspirations. Hope you got a sick routine coming up.
                        www.LiftingStrapsAndGangstaRap.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vivid04 View Post
                          You weigh 250? Dang beast! You look like 280-290. Love th routines btw. I always like to have a good routine in my shows. You are one of my inspirations. Hope you got a sick routine coming up.
                          NO he does not! He's a big dude for sure though...

Comment

Could Geroge's shirt be any tighter?

Comment

Marcus is one of the most entertaining posers to watch. Bodybuilding shows can get so boring watching guys just doing their regular boring routine. Marcus and others like Melvin, Darrem, King Kamali, etc make the shows much more enjoyable. Can you imagine how funny it would be seeing Cutler trying to do something like that? I remember watching Gunter years ago at the Olympia trying to do the terminator and a couple other dance moves. I kept thinking "Gunter lets leave it to the black bodybuilders to do the dancing posing routines." LOL

Comment

I agree with the dude above! I think your story is amazing that you youre body went through all that and you still pushed on and are competitive. I have 32 degrees of scoliosis in my thoracic spine and still took third in my first show so dude let the haters hate, thats what they do. They will never have the balls to do what we do, prolly just some fat asses or dudes that couldnt cut it.

oh and I met you in 08 at the olympia expo and you were SUPER nice and talked to me and answered all my questions, posed for pics and everything. Thats what its about. keep doing you! You got a fan in me!
                                time will tell

Comment

Working...
                                X